Have decided to start this thread to give Marie somewhere to place the collages that she designs and produces of Michael and generally only displays over in FB so that all those on here have opportunity to see her absolutely beautiful work as well as giving her a place where she can come into and place her collages herself without having to wonder if she is putting them in the right place.

From 12th June, 2014, combined a thread called "Bolton Art" with this one in order that forms of artistic licence with photos of Michael could be displayed in one place so people know where to come to to see the pictures and also where they can feel free to put their own and please, everyone, do feel free to post your very own "works of art".  

Sylvia on behalf of Marie.    Your wee Scottish friend and your, No.1 fan of Michael's, Czech friend.

Views: 15721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so wonderful ...... to kiss

Marie from Prague

We're all turning into TIGERS Katrin and I am glad you put the tongue on his forehead for you certainly could have fun with that pic !!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Wowww! Simply cool! Thanks Katrin!

Petra (Germany)

Delete

Love them Petra and you should send that one of Michael with the lion to him via Twitter for, don't know if you know, or not, but the lion is Michael's favourite animal.

Uuuupss! What a coincidence! I'm also a big fan of lions and Kevin Richardson! I would love to live like Kevin!

Thanks for the tip, Sylvia!

Petra (Germany)

Hello Petra, I like too the picture with the lion. The first picture I like his facial expression very much.

Thank you for sharing.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Delete

Hi folks and just putting this post in to ask you what you think of this suggestion:   we already have a thread called "Marie Rusova's Collages......" (link to below) and I have suggested on that thread to Marie that I change title to include "Bolton Art" and open it up for other people to feel free to place their pictures of MB on it  and at same time to transfer as much of this thread as I can over and then delete this thread so that we only have the one where there is specific "art work" shown of Michael.....what do you think ???????????

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/marie-rusova-s-collages-o...

Sylvia, I agree!

Petra (Germany)

Reply by Katrin from Berlin 1 hour ago

Hi Sylvia, this idea is wonderful. Thank s a lot.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Hence from today, 12th June, we now have a combined thread and we are all systems go for Michael Bolton Art.....

so amazing

Sylvia, thanks for copying our artwork! Thank you very much!!!

Petra (Germany)

http://youtu.be/JQblbhrdWsI

Love your picture Marie and you know how much I love "Completely".......diky !!!! :)

Hi Marie. Thank you for the really nice picture!

Petra (Germany)

How do you like these two pictures? The tattoo is a good idea for all would be here in the forum! Shirts with Michael's picture everyone can wear! A tattoo would be something very special!

Petra (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service