Have decided to start this thread to give Marie somewhere to place the collages that she designs and produces of Michael and generally only displays over in FB so that all those on here have opportunity to see her absolutely beautiful work as well as giving her a place where she can come into and place her collages herself without having to wonder if she is putting them in the right place.

From 12th June, 2014, combined a thread called "Bolton Art" with this one in order that forms of artistic licence with photos of Michael could be displayed in one place so people know where to come to to see the pictures and also where they can feel free to put their own and please, everyone, do feel free to post your very own "works of art".  

Sylvia on behalf of Marie.    Your wee Scottish friend and your, No.1 fan of Michael's, Czech friend.

Views: 15721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A great one Marie, love it and more than appropriate with show coming up from Las Vegas.....a hand at poker !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Great job Marie...this photo reminds me of MB's Blackjack cards!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy,

it never occurred to me .... I just wanted to use those two beautiful Michael standing .... and I scanned the right card ...with special Joker..... with many amazing his albums 

Your friend Marie

Hey, never thought of that Kathy; that is a good one !! lol    You could almost say now from Blackjack to the Golden Boy and just thinking he should have released the CD last year with the Olympics on the go.....going for gold, and all that !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

thank you for your kind compliments.,,,. I admire beautiful all albums on its way in time .... and special Joker !!!

Your friend Marie

Michael, best luck to You on ✽¸.•♥♥•.¸✽ Your Book Tour 2013 ✽¸.•♥♥•.¸✽ with love Your fan Marie

That is absolutely outstanding Marie .....absolutely beautiful !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia,

my inspiration was Your Michael's bus and pic with road

with love Marie

Yes Marie I noticed you had used my little bus and how pretty it looks travelling along that musical road !!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Pity that I can not work with photoshop ... those pictures would have been much better

with love Marie

Marie this collage is PERFECT!!! I LOVE it and thanks for your creativity :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks, I can only simply work  with pic ... without photoshop

Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service