Have decided to start this thread to give Marie somewhere to place the collages that she designs and produces of Michael and generally only displays over in FB so that all those on here have opportunity to see her absolutely beautiful work as well as giving her a place where she can come into and place her collages herself without having to wonder if she is putting them in the right place.

From 12th June, 2014, combined a thread called "Bolton Art" with this one in order that forms of artistic licence with photos of Michael could be displayed in one place so people know where to come to to see the pictures and also where they can feel free to put their own and please, everyone, do feel free to post your very own "works of art".  

Sylvia on behalf of Marie.    Your wee Scottish friend and your, No.1 fan of Michael's, Czech friend.

Views: 15721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Didn't realize you had put in here too Petra for saw on Twitter and it is a super photo and love what you have done with it !!! :)   It could be used in an advert for toothpaste..... "You too could have a super, sexy, sauve, smile just like Michael Bolton if you use ........"   Don't tell Michael I said that !!!! LOL

Love your picture Marie ...it is fantastic and your hat matches the shade of Michael's cap perfectly with the sun shining on it so makes it look as though sun shining on your hat ...it is great !!!!! LOL

BTW my e-mail system is down.  They hope to get it up and running by tonight but not so far.  Don't know quite what has gone wrong but when you go into enquire they are saying they know a lot of accounts affected and their engineers are working on....so will just have to hope for the best.   Am going round the different sites to see what has been happening and that is how I have just picked up the stuff in here ....away to see if I can find anything else that has been happening.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Michael .. the BEST

http://youtu.be/CAI6_Q86ZSc

wirh love Marie

Thanks Marie and thanks very much indeed for the link for love that one ......diky !!! :)

All MB-fans around the world a beautiful Halloween day.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Katrin, so wonderfull !!!!!!!!

Thanks Marie. Many greetings from Berlin to Prague.

I will be in Prague in December and I'm really looking forward.

Katrin

I would like to wish to all MB fans a happy Halloween, too!!!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks girls and hope you had a lovely Halloween and here is my contribution for this year......

Michael, great job for young talents ..... and

thank You

Marie

Love it Marie and think it makes a super poster !!! :)

I had to share this with you and it is a video Marie has put on my page on FB and I believe it has originally been made by a girl called Mary Gourlay.....it is fantastic and hysterical !!! :)

https://www.facebook.com/sylvia.doughty.3/posts/835755303113467?not...

Unfortunately I can not see! Pity!

Petra (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service