Have decided to start this thread to give Marie somewhere to place the collages that she designs and produces of Michael and generally only displays over in FB so that all those on here have opportunity to see her absolutely beautiful work as well as giving her a place where she can come into and place her collages herself without having to wonder if she is putting them in the right place.

From 12th June, 2014, combined a thread called "Bolton Art" with this one in order that forms of artistic licence with photos of Michael could be displayed in one place so people know where to come to to see the pictures and also where they can feel free to put their own and please, everyone, do feel free to post your very own "works of art".  

Sylvia on behalf of Marie.    Your wee Scottish friend and your, No.1 fan of Michael's, Czech friend.

Views: 15721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Valentines day to all my friends

OH WOW Marie that IS a beautiful one !!! :)     Thanks a million and Happy Valentine's to you to !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

my dream has come

So pleased for you Marie that you can finally listen to MB and love the collage for him.....I have still to wait until early March for mine !! :)   Hope you enjoy !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Now I heard his song Gotta keep dreamin' ..I will need buy classic book, because bad I understand speach in English  ... but is great joy listen Michael's voice !!!

with love Marie

♥ ♥ ♥ :)  Michael, great thanks for Your Life  ♥ ♥ ♥ :) 

Michael ... beloved around the world

OH Marie,   DIKY, DIKY, DIKY......for my page.....love it and I will use !! :)   THANK YOU !!! :)

OH Marie, děkuji, děkuji, děkuji... zejména pro mé stránky... je krásná a já ji použiju!!! :) Děkuju!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, I think so

with love Marie

without words .... just immense admiration

Both beautiful Marie but the top one is superb and I will use on MBATW page when talking about book......that is a beautiful one and thanks so much for doing and sharing!!!!! :)   Diky Marie !!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, I thankful for Your friendship !!!!!!!!!! so very much !!!!!!

with love Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service