Have decided to start this thread to give Marie somewhere to place the collages that she designs and produces of Michael and generally only displays over in FB so that all those on here have opportunity to see her absolutely beautiful work as well as giving her a place where she can come into and place her collages herself without having to wonder if she is putting them in the right place.

From 12th June, 2014, combined a thread called "Bolton Art" with this one in order that forms of artistic licence with photos of Michael could be displayed in one place so people know where to come to to see the pictures and also where they can feel free to put their own and please, everyone, do feel free to post your very own "works of art".  

Sylvia on behalf of Marie.    Your wee Scottish friend and your, No.1 fan of Michael's, Czech friend.

Views: 15721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

best Music of Michael

WOW Marie that one is beautiful.......thanks very much indeed for sharing that one !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Maestro

face to face in time

Oh LOVE that one Marie.....that is beautiful, beautiful !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I need You to fall

I like it Marie but not too sure about "I need you to fall"....we don't won't Michael to fall and especially when he keeps putting his hands in his pockets for he would land on his face if he did......not too sure about that one Marie although it is a lovely picture.

.......  I lie to him at his feet with great admiration

No more people falling on their faces Sylvia!!!! Been there done that!! Poor Michael wondered about my swollen eye and face when I saw him at the Access Hollywood Live Show...lol  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

sweet home

with Michael

Hello Michael !!!

Thanks for those Marie and love the last one for that is fun .....thanks !!! :)

Thanks Marie for the beautiful work! And thanks to you too Sylvia for starting a thread on this and sharing! Luv it <3

Tina in CT

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service