Have decided to start this thread to give Marie somewhere to place the collages that she designs and produces of Michael and generally only displays over in FB so that all those on here have opportunity to see her absolutely beautiful work as well as giving her a place where she can come into and place her collages herself without having to wonder if she is putting them in the right place.

From 12th June, 2014, combined a thread called "Bolton Art" with this one in order that forms of artistic licence with photos of Michael could be displayed in one place so people know where to come to to see the pictures and also where they can feel free to put their own and please, everyone, do feel free to post your very own "works of art".  

Sylvia on behalf of Marie.    Your wee Scottish friend and your, No.1 fan of Michael's, Czech friend.

Views: 15721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

♥♥ Thanks Tina for Your beautiful words ♥♥

Too good to be hidden away all the time on FB Tina and as they are of MIchael why not show them on his website !! :)  Here is one I love that isn't on here.....wonder why I love it ??????????????????????????????????????  LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

YUMMMYY!!!

Thank you Sylvia and Marie these are all just fabulous!

Kellie

Very nice Sylvia...thanks :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

He is to awesome. Thanks for the pics. Sandy Brooks

These are great all together!! Thanks ladies!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

"Too good to be hidden away all the time on FB Tina and as they are of MIchael why not show them on his website !! :)  Here is one I love that isn't on here.....wonder why I love it ??????????????????????????????????????  LOL"

Sylvia,

Gee, I wonder..........LOL  That is one great collage!

Thanks!

Tina in CT :)

___c(''''''''')_♥_(''''''''')o___  great coffee time
♥ღღ...♥ℒℴνℯ.♥...ღღ♥

Ooooh...very nice Marie!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Michael Bolton ...gold words
http://youtu.be/rAjqxnLlQN8

Thanks Marie for they are both beautiful and thanks a million for the link.....you know I love that one especially the gorgeous smile at the end !!! :)   Diky Marie !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

________☼♥/)_♥☼♥_____☼♥./¯"""/')
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)☼♥¯♥☼♥¯¯¯¯☼♥'\_„„„„\) thanks Sylvia

with love Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service