I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great to see you on here again Chip and so glad you are getting another concert your way.  Hope you get super seats and have a fabulous time !!! :)  Good luck Monday !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hello Sylvia, thanks for the warm wishes. I frequent this board quite a bit trying to find out about tickets, but I don't post much. I was able to get some floor seats, so my wife will be thrilled. It will be the first time I've gotten floor seats at Beau Rivage since they are so stingy with them, usually reserving them all for the VIPs and High-Rollers (We don't gamble, so they frown upon that). However, our position on the floor should put us very close to Michael when he comes out for his famous "When A Man Loves A Woman" entrance, and my wife will likely go crazy at that point! LOL!

Anyway, this will be our "designated" date night for the year and we'll enjoy the show regardless! Thanks again!

Hi Chip,

Hope to meet you and your wife this time! I will be there with some other Bolton Buddies. The ticket buying process this time was awful! I was able to get floor seats too but ticketmaster completely froze up and the original tickets I got from the box office disappeared as the girl was putting in my info. Never had that happen before. Looking forward to being at my favorite venue. Actually coming down this weekend for a long weekend. We love our beautiful Biloxi.

Glad you got seats Lynn. Bummer system froze. That happens online with Ticketmaster at times.. Ugh. I thoght of you when I saw this posted!

Have a blast!
Robin :)

Girl you know we get serious about our tickets lol! The box office was reporting the problem with ticketmaster so hope that helped.

Lynn

Hello Lynn, I'm glad to hear you were successful in getting some floor seats. We also enjoy going to Beau Rivage, not just to see Michael, but for the other shows and fine-dining. We will be sitting in Section 107, Row M, Seats 2-3 so please look us up if you get the chance. I'm sure my wife would love to discuss Michael with you! :-) 

I will be sure to find you! I'm row L in 108 so not far from you.

Happy for you and your wife Chip. I hope MB pics same side of venue you are on for the walk into the audience!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Chip and so glad to hear you got good seats and enjoy that "designated" date night, as I am sure you will !!! lol

Glad to hear everyone else happy with their seats when you all eventually managed to get .... sounds like a right fiasco and plenty of little gremlins hopping about everywhere but so glad it all worked out in the end and wishing you all a fantastic time at concert !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Yah to Lynn and Chip for getting tix to Biloxi!!  I finally got some also after tons of trouble!!  I had great seats on ticketmaster went all the way through then all froze up before confirmation!!!!!!  I was so mad, then it stayed frozen!  So after calling tickemaster (by the way they said they weren't on sale yet so couldn't talk to human) then called box office which had nothing on floor they could sale until host returned them, then finally got a text alert from ticketmaster seats were released, FINALLY got the tix!!  I have NEVER had this much trouble LOL!!!!   Anyway like Lynn says, we don't give up very easy!!!! I did get floor seats row G in 107 so not too bad for that venue!!  I love Biloxi and looking so forward to it, will be a rushed trip though ( about 6 hour drive) as I leave for a cruise on  tuesday after!  My hubby is going to get me for this!!!!!!!! But Michael is so worth it, it has been way too long for me!!

Kerie Van Winkle

Hey Kerie, I am glad you ended up with good seats. My goodness, Ticketmaster screwed everyone up this time around. Dang girl.

I am so glad you kept at it and got some tickets. I know you all like that venue and MB does too!!!!

You all will have a blast!!

Robin in MD :)

Just wanted to confirm that the Beau Rivage (which it looks like you know) and the Yourgstown, OH concerts are confirmed and on the main page now.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service