I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sure Sylvia. LOL  I've been crossing fingers for you for a long time...won't stop till you see a show you are able to get to over there girl!!!!! Then I expect the longest concert review in history in the Tour Review Thread!!LOL :)

Robin in MD:)

DITTO!!!!! LOL...... and it will be the longest and most detailed review ever I already know!!!! Gail will probably have to add a thread just for Wee One, lol......

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Are you pair insinuating that I talk a lot for I am certain, if that is the case, you must have me mixed up with somebody else !! ROFL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I couldn't reply under your post Sylvia, no option..Like you had problems the other day I think..That gremlin hit me now!!LOL 

YES I may have to make a separate thread for Sylvia's Review !!!! :) It's possible...LOL  Teasing you because we like ya!!! :):)

Robin in MD ROFL :)

Robin Md....Sylvia will write tomes and tomes on MB. I suggest you even publish it Sylvia!!!! I will buy it!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Here here Robin Md....sending good thoughts that Michael goes to Scotland!!! Or close enough...on safer territory!!!! ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for the moral support Robin, but we're talking about the dead of winter in Canada. If I could drive, I wouldn't think about it twice personally. Keeping fingers crossed for more dates, but frankly not holding my breath. I hope Michael proves me wrong! :D Take care Robin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie..I hope Michael proves you wrong also!! Hey...since Kelly is from Cananda..or at least her hubby is..maybe there will be more Canada dates. Makes sense to me!!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey Kathy, it makes sense to you? Well do tell him the next time you see Michael! lol As I've said: fingers crossed but breathing... :D Thanks for the cheering section, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

That is the truth, Wee One, we were only kidding. Thanks for helping to keep us all up to date on this site and hoping for a Sylvia concert very soon.

Big Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Yeah, wink, wink....what is they say;  "half joking in full earnest !"  lol.     I know you were only joking.....cough, cough !!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Coming out on 29th January, 2013, Kathy !!! LOL   I've talked that much I ran out of reply buttons that is how this is at the end and also too I wrote before and then realized I didn't "save" so that is how you will have a "deleted" reply from me....okay, I am away to lie down in a dark room !!!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service