I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Usha,  Thank you for writing and letting me know exactly the place of this event.  My friend Deb is driving so she will need directions or else we could end up back in Montreal, knowing Deb.    Hey perhaps we could get seats together and meet. It would be wonderful to meet other fans of Michael's.   Deb is an early riser so she will get the tickets. I told her to buy 4 to 6 tickets in case others want to join us.   Any suggestions as to which section to be selecting seats from?   Hope we see you there. Fond regards Liz, Welland, Ontario

Hi Liz,

You are very welcome. If Deb can get all the tickets together, then we can sit together...that would be a blast !, I understand you are in Welland, here is my number at work 1-800-263-2383 ext 3044 or direct line 905-582-3044. I am here Monday to Friday's, 9-5 , or if you like you can email me at usha.ramadhar@hubinternational.com.  I will have  a look at the seating charts, however they menitoned that it could be changed.

Regards, Usha , Mississauga Ontario

Hi Usha, if you send Liz a friend request, you could send your personal info in a PM if you'd like, just in case you don't want to leave it on the public forum. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

thank you,sylvie  I was at work and didn't think to do so.

Regards, Usha

New Date:

February 11,2016

Scheidegger Center at Lindenwood University

St. Charles, MO

Tickets on sale July 13

http://luboxoffice.com/

Hooray! I was afraid he wouldn't make it here for this tour! Thanks, Gail!

Anna (in MO)

I'm happy for you Anna! Woo Hoo!!!

Also maybe there will be one up this way by then too!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks, Robin! It's been a couple of years since he's been here.

Anna (in MO)

Hey Anna, at least Michael didn't take 10 years to come back this time! :D I'm happy for you sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

OMG Gail, I haven't got a calendar yet for 2016 !!!! LOL  Know I've kept old ones so will need to rake one out and adapt it but must admit like dates coming out for 2016 already ....won't tempt fate by saying anything but definitely keeping fingers crossed !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

You just never know what's going to pop up do you!!!LOL  

OH, wait a minute Gail, you starting to "tease" like Michael ??????? LOL   Forget just the fingers being crossed the eyes are joining in too now !!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service