I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvie,

It's very nice of Michael to do that for Kelly. Overjoyed that she is supporting this awareness, we need more Artist to takes this stand. I will purchase her CD for that reason. The excitement I am feeling today is overwhelming as I found out just this morning that my new teeth will be in tomorrow, just in time for this event. I had fallen in the snow last year and knocked out 2 front teeth. I didn't think they would have them ready until the 8th. I was singing all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!!! LOL Imagine that... Have fun to all those who will be attending, cause I will be the one with the biggest smile...

Have a great Day!

Kellie

Just to add Kelly has said she is back with Michael until the end of the year and it shows on her tour schedule.  Don't know what is happening for USA shows early next year or the UK tour but I do know Ashley Tessandori is coming to the UK with him.  Amanda Brown has been in London a lot lately and in fact is there right now and has done some shows in clubs as well as doing some in New York too but whether she will join Michael again, no idea. 

Hope you have a great show Kellie and it all works out okay and you enjoy !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

We asked Kelly and she said she had a light schedule the beginning of the year and may tour with Michael. Nothing official.

Thanks for that info Sally and I just wish she was coming back to UK .... have to cross fingers and keep hoping !!! :)  Thanks again Sally !!! :)

Thank you Ladies for all your information. I trust Michael knows what he is doing, now if I can only get over these butterflies in my stomach, and find what to wear, I do know I am wearing a coat and boots. Under that maybe nothing if I can't decide. LMAO Although he might enjoy the crossbone leggins. I hate this cold weather. I will bring my camera, and hopefully don't delete them again like last time. Talk to you all later, I must be tired from trying on clothes all day.

Kellie

Coming in late but seems the other ladies have given you some good info.  I know when Michael's schedule is set up that the band are the first people they give the info to so they can check their schedules and they go from there.  

Hi Kellie, I’m told that Kelly does CD signings and she’s really sweet. Oh lol, lucky you getting your teeth in time! XD Take good care and have fun Kellie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Kellie, sweetie, it makes no difference to me because I don’t see them, but fans on the site are used to look for reviews and concert pictures on the tour review thread:

http://michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/welcome-to-the-2015-tour-revi...

Now I’m sorry to hear you got there late, but great to hear the show  was fantastic! At least, you did get some pictures Kellie, so very nice of you to share them. Did you buy Kelly’s CD? Just wondering. Did you get to see any other band member by the busses or was it too cold? By the way, sorry for the 20 questions, but did anything stand out from the show for you, like: did Michael sing any Xmas songs, was there much interaction between Michael and the fans etc? In any case, thanks a lot for sharing Kellie, I hope your new teeth felt OK. :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Sorry I put the photos in the wrong spot. I don't know how to move them other than start over in the right place.

Should I do that? When I get time this weekend I will try to do a review. Trying to get Christmas shopping done while Mom and Brother are still in Florida, busy wrapping and such.

Kellie

Hi Kellie, take your time.  It's perfectly fine if your pics are in 2 places. take care and happy shopping! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks for share of pics Kellie and lovely to see and definitely making me yearn for April but time has marched on for it is only 4 months away now, seems like yesterday it was 6 !!! lol   Glad you had a super time and thanks again for sharing !!! :)

Hi Kellie, My husband and I were there too in front row. And interesting thing is you have a side shot of his pic with Kelly here after the show. You were taking it same time as I was taking then of him with Kelly after the show. Too funny. He said he doesn't mind his picture is on MB's fan site!LOL I may add one of mine into my set in the gallery when I get them posted. 

Glad you enjoyed the show, we were in the front row in the center but boy anywhere that venue was gorgeous. I've never been there before and it was amazing. 

Thanks for posting your pics. If you want to share you pics in the tour review thread also that would be great, that's where everyone goes to check out Tour Reviews and pics etc..

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service