I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found the Christopher Cross interesting.
I hope it works out......MB and Chris together I certainly would love to hear and see !! :).

New Date: The tickets go on sale tomorrow

MAR 8 & 10, 2017 – Valle Del Oro Resort – Mesa, AZ 

Hey Gail thanks for the update. Interesting that there are already 2017 dates popping up and hopefully, more to come. Thanks again Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Wow this is a year away. Hope we have more this year too.

Thanks
Robin in MD ;)

Wow, 2017, Anxiety is kicking in. ...LOL.   Regards, Usha / Mississauga, ON

Love the music of  Christopher Cross, would love to attend that concert.  "Arthur's Theme and Sailing"  , 2 of my faves.   I remember "Sailing" was out shortly after I had my 2nd daughter.   Ahhh.... the  80's .

Thanks for info Gail and indeed a surprise, surprise 2017 already !!! Thought six months long enough to wait wouldn't really like the thought of a year but surprising how the time goes and suppose 2017 will be here before we know it for I can't believe April is nearly here.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Wanted to let you know that the March 10, 2017 date has now been combined with the March 8, 2017 date and will only be that one concert.  ;)

Thanks for up date Gail !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

New Date with confirmation

August 11 concert at the

Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ

Tickets on sale to public Friday, there are other special sales so check and see if any apply to you

Thank you Gail!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service