I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail and good to see more dates coming out....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia  YWSF  27

Thanks Gail! Great to see that Michael is getting closer to Indiana!

Sure there's a few fans in here and a lot of happy Kentucky fans!!!

Have a great day!

Love,

Kellie 

Yes!!!!!!!
Gail please tell Michael thank you from the bottom of my heart for waiting to come back to Kentucky after the holidays. I sent him a message through you I think the last time I missed him but I am going to try my hardest to get the tickets. I appreciate it more than he realizes.

Come to Louisville soon Michael, long overdue:(

Mary (meg's mom)!

Guys!!!!! It's finally happening!!!!! I'm sure yall know he's coming to Paducah in February so this gal is finally getting redemption from missing him twice!!!! Tickets go on sale next month and I'm beyond happy. I'm hustling that money with my two jobs because I want the main floor, which is $110. Yall know I'm a single mom and I've missed him twice so extra hustling hours between have commenced so I can go. Keep yalls fingers crossed I can get the money up cuz I gotta go this time. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

Hi Joy and so, so pleased for you and hope everything works out and you and friend do get to see him this time.....keeping fingers crossed for sure !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

I got the money up for the MAIN FLOOR!!!!  Now just to call and get my tickets when they go on sale!  I can't wait!!!!!

Hello, just wanted to put it out there since I haven't seen anything in the forums about it...there is a concert Feb 24 at Harrah's in Cherokee, NC. The tickets go on sale tomorrow for regular sales, they are on presale tonight for the next few minutes. Code COMPLETELY. The concert is listed here in the tour section I just didn't see any announcements about it and didn't want anyone to miss out.

Lynn

http://www.michaelbolton.com/events/harrah-s-cherokee-event-center-...

It is on the main Tour section and on facebook...I'm so sorry I didn't put it on the forum.  I try to make note here when I do add one on the tour section but please check the Tour section every now and again in case I don't post here.  It takes a while to get it up on the tour section and facebook and by the time I finish I may (in my old age) forget to post it here.    Thanks for posting it Lynn!

No problem Gail, I was hoping you wouldn't be upset that I posted it here. We all know you work really hard to keep us updated and we appreciate it. I'm excited for this one, it's only 3 hours from home and in the beautiful Smoky Mountains. Now here's hoping Biloxi is next!

Lynn

Have discovered because got notification that both you, Gail and Lynn, have been in here that what I posted was never accepted.  I have found recently that, in 99% of cases, when I add a comment it keeps buffering.  If go out and come back in, in most cases, comment has actually been added but unfortunately, when I added comments on here, other day, I did not check if in fact they had appeared....sorry folks !!!  Will try again to add one of my comments !!! lol

BTW am finding and thought I just had gremlins in the works but Sylvie has said in another thread that she is not receiving all notifications on posts, or comments, added to the forum.  Thought would mention in case any one else aware of this and thinking it was just something wrong on their side that it is not but would appear to be gremlin in works on site.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service