I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail!!!!!!!

Robin. :)

Thanks for all the information Gail....they sure are keeping popping up !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvie, I decided I couldn't wait to find out if Michael was coming anywhere close to me, so when the tickets went on sale 45 minutes ago I purchased 2 tix on 2nd row aisle seats. WooooooHoooooo. I already booked flight and hotel. I am so excited. I haven't seen Michael since early 90's in Memphis ,TN. Oh sorry I didn't say where I was going!!!!!! Phoenix,AZ. I can't wait. Thanks for taking time to baby me along. Sandy Brooks

HI GAIL!  THANKS FOR THE INFO  ANY IDEA IT HE WILL BE COMING TO NYC?  THE TWO NY CONCERTS ARE TOO FAR   ANYTHING WITHIN 20 - 50 MILES OF NYC WOULD BE GREAT

GLORIA

Gloria, not totally sure. They are working on others and give them to me to post when they are confirmed.  Hopefully there will be one you can get to. 

Hi Sandy,

Welcome to the forum! Have a fantastic time in Phoenix AZ and please come back and tell us all about your great adventure.

Kellie

Hi Sandy and a welcome to the forum from me as well. Have a great time at the concert!!!! Look forward to reviews and photos!!!

Kathy T. :-)

Hi everyone...lol....I can't keep up with my life let alone MB's concert dates!!! Yipes!!! Thanks Gail for all the date info :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Sandy, well I don’t blame you for not taking chances, especially with such great seats, congratulations!  My goodness, you don’t waste time, do you? :D You had mentioned Az sweetie. It’s gonna be quite an experience, seeing Michael after all these years! I’m sure that except for less hair, the concert will look and feel just as great as the last time you were there and know you’ll enjoy it. You’ll have to come back afterwards and share your review of the show in the tour thread with us! :D I’m really happy for you Sandy, take care. :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Great news Sandy and so pleased you just went for it especially with such fantastic seats, oh boy, you are going to have a blast !!! :)  

Not quite a tour date but it is a show that you can buy tickets too and it is one that Michael is going to be in and it is Bob Segat's Scleroderma Benefit which is being held in The Four Seasons, Beverly Wilshire, LA, on 30th April and below link gives details concerning it and it also gives link to where you can buy tickets.

http://www.srfcure.org/

Thanks Sylvia.. MB is all over!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service