I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New Dates:

July 28th
Anfiteatro di Molfetta, Bari, Italy

July 29th

Castel Sant’ Elmo, Napoli, Italy

Great news for our Italian friends and a few very excited over in FB !! :)   Thanks for confirming info Gail !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Congrats as well to Italy fans!!

Kathy T. :-)

Here is a link for tickets to the Naples concert on the 29th:

http://www.etes.it/EventiController?az=EventiManager&subaz=getD...

I am waiting for links from the Italian promoters for the Bari one as well..will post as soon as they get it for me.  The one above I found from earlier postings and if they give another will post that as well.

Thanks for up date Gail !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for dates and info, Gail, saw New Jersey date, hope Joy can go to that one!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

I know the NJ area gals are happy about this one...Just pray we get good weather like we did this year in winter for all the shows.

Crossing fingers and toes.

Robin in MD:)

The Bari concert venue has been changed to Castello di barletta and tickets can be purchased at www.bookingshow.com  Gail

Thanks Gail, I relayed the info to my Italian friends, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Just also got official word that the concert that was in Bari changed venue as I previously stated but it also changed from the town of Bari to the town of Barletta.  Sorry for all the confusion but the promoters are slow sending the info to Michael's tour management team where I get the info.  ;)

Thanks Gail....looks like Italy time is worse than Bolton time...lol  Hope Chiara is going! She last saw Michael in NY so I would assume Barletta is a little closer to home for her :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for up date Gail !! :)   Don't know about Chiara, Kathy, for believe she is more north but as you say when she flew to New York ....need to get on and check with her and just make sure she knows about them for I know she has been exceptionally busy with work so she may not even have spotted so thanks Kathy for getting my mind focussed on her.....little message winging its way to Italy !!! lol

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service