I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nothing yet Chip but keeping hanging in there..a lot more dates coming I'm told.  Gail

Okay, thanks Gail!

New date:

March 4, 2014

Ferguson Center for the Performing Arts

Newport News,VA

Happy for you this time Gail, this is in your neck of the woods!! MB heading down the East Coast next year!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for information Gail and great to hear one near you .....hope you can take advantage of !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

New Date:

November 29, 2013

Carson Four Rivers Centers

Paducah, KY

Member on sale 6/17

Public onsale 6/24

http://thecarsoncenter.org/events/michael-bolton

Thanks Gail for teasing me...still too far of a drive! Louisville, Ky. Michael....Louisville:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Great all these concerts popping up and that is a beautiful write up from the Center on the show and a well worth venue to lend support to as well.  Thanks Gail !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Gail, does this member on sale mean us or member of Carson four rivers centers
Thanks sandy in MS

Hi Sandy, It probably does mean a membership to the venue. Alot of places have memberships that access their own presales for concerts.

Robin in MD:)

Gail, never mind I looked at the website and you have to purchase a membership there, but the lowest one is 50.00 and that will get you a good ticket of which costs 100.00. If there is anyone one out there that would like to meet me out there our possibly meet up somewhere and go together please let me know today . Tickets go on sale to members today,
.Sandy in MS

Good luck Sandy, If they go on sale the 17th you have till tomorrow..

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service