I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks girls and yeah I'm having fun already for definitely looking closer at I can turn it into a little holiday and tour round as long as nephew agrees to come here and look after house and cats and I will find that out tonight....couldn't have worked out better, truly, truly cannot believe it and nothing had better burst this bubble !!!!!! LOL.   Just about hour till Michael is on this afternoon....getting all set !!!! :)

Just little addition on schedule that Michael has put out it says at bottom ANMHE to be released on 3rd February so that is that confirmed !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

That's how I do my shows when I have a string of them Sylvia.. LOL I take off work and go to my friend's house and visit or we would travel and make a road trip out of it...Fun times!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Sylvia...this has been so much FUN reading all your posts about the UK tour!!! OH MY!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy and think what they will be like as time gets nearer and it will be JUST 26 weeks on Monday TILL..........................!!!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh Sylvia,

Just thrilled for you lady!! Start making plans...........you will finally get to see the man in person!

Hugs,

Joy ;)

NJ

Sylvie B. & Robin R. (CA) I have found a moving picture of

a cartoon black cat that is doing the happy dance!

OMG Joy absolutely love him.....thanks a million and will have to get that happy dance learnt for so far I have just been cartwheels all day !!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Heehee, cute Joy, thanks for the description. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Sylvia.....here is a lucky "27" just for you because you finally hit the jackpot...LOL....I am smiling big for you and waiting for a review of all your plans. HAPPY, HAPPY WITH AND FOR YOU :)))!!!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks Kathy and certainly the "7" of that seems to working pretty well !!!! :)

Absolutely fantastic news! I've been waiting for this announcement for some time now. Cannot wait to see Michael again.

Gail - if there are any meet & greet opportunities it'd be really great to hear about them.

Michael x

Please could Michael Bolton Admin let fans know how do you access the pre sale tickets??????

They are available this wednesday and would be really interested to know how they can be purchased.   Any help would be brilliant.  Thanks Clare Humphreys

What I can see by going into each concert is that there is a VIP package you can buy and it comes in at £174.90 except for the RAH where it costs £207.90 with Glasgow's still to be shown.   What VIP package includes, don't know as not detailed but would imagine meet and greet and hopefully Gail might be able to throw some light on.

Tickets for all concerts go from £60.50; £43.45 to £27.50 except again RAH which starts at £82.50; £60.50; £43.45 and £30.25. 

Have found this link into details about Glasgow tickets and they are starting at £55.00; £39.50 and £25 but no VIP package showing nor presale.  http://www.gigsinscotland.com/listings.aspx?adv=1&txt=michael

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service