I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Robin.

Hi Ivana and I have just checked the RAH and it does not state yet the same conditions for the VIP Package i.e. that you would be guaranteed a seat in the first 4 rows BUT it does not state that either for the Glasgow Concert Hall and I checked with them by phone and I was told the VIP Package conditions relate to all the venues in the Tour...they are all covered by the same rules because they are all the same price outwith the RAH being a few pounds dearer.   I would say that the first 4 rows will be held for VIP Packages and only if they do not sell within a certain period of time will they then be released and sold at the seat price.    Even if you order through the RAH the VIP Package still stands because it is the theatre and the promoter who are doing it....it is not Michael nor Michael's management that have any control over it.

The tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9.30 so possibly you would be better phoning the RAH, as Robin has suggested, before that time to check with them if you do not want to buy the VIP Packages and find out if the top price of £82.50 starts at the 5th row.   Again the RAH is so large in comparison to some of the other theatres that the 4th row rule relates to so they may not make it 4 rows as possibly could lead to far too many people waiting to see Michael but again I can only relate what I was told by theatre in Glasgow.

Good luck Ivana but anything or anything else you think about and are not sure on just come back on and ask please....okay ??? :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

thank you for the message.

The pre-sale started punctualy at 09:30 a.m., I guess I was one of the first potential buyers. I tried to bye 4 tickets for me, my brother and 2 friends from the Netherlands, but there was no chance to get tickets in the first 4 rows as they were probably - as you said - reserved for people with VIP Package.

As I could see, there was no possibility to choose the concrete row and seat, as it made the computer program for you. I had problems to understand what the offered sectors were.

But I keep trying and hope to get some nice tickets later.

Hope to see you there and other fans of Michael too. As I have already said many times, the atmosphere in the RAH is always AMAZING !!! What a pity, he will play only 1 concert there.

Have you already bought some tickets? How many concerts are you going to attend?

Ivana

Hi Ivana who is coming with you from Holland( the Netherlands)???? Maybe we could go together because I can not travel by myself...

We can go as the Pink Lady's lol...

Love to hear from you lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Ivana and Jacqueline, it's great to read you on here ladies! Good luck with your tickets and travel plans, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hello my dear,

I am still here :-)

Many greetings to Canada

your Ivana

Thanks Sylvie lol....

Michael would come to Europe so lets hope the UK is NOT the only place he is going because I love to come over but I can not travel by myself thanks to my fibromyalgia...........

But lets see and wait lol...

lots of love Jacqueline xxxx

Hello Jacqueline,

I have already answered your message, I guess it is in your private messages.

Ivana

Sounds like a blast Sylvia! Good luck everyone!!!

Robin in MD :)

Oh I love hearing the excitement brewing here! Hope you get together and plan on meeting up or traveling together. So much more fun meeting up with other BB's!

Joy :)

NJ

I got tickets at the Cliffs Pavillion - 4 rows from the front - so excited!!!!!!!!!  Hope everyone else managed to get good seats!

Missed out on RAH package, so went for Bournemouth instead, and was lucky. Now shaking like a leaf inside - what have I done?  Do I have time to get ready?  :0)

Margaret in Kent

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service