I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my....this is like Where's Waldo?....Where's Michael?...lol Thanks for all the updates Gail!!! :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for all the new dates Gail......will sure make plenty of people happy !!! :)    Keep them coming !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Link picked up on Twitter giving a bit more information about the 127th Anniversary Celebration of the Center for Children in San Diego at which Michael will be performing and which will be held at the Hilton San Diego, Bayfront, on 8th April.

http://www.centerforchildren.org/annualdinner/

New date:

April 19

Heydar Aliyev Center
Baku, Azerbaijan

http://heydaraliyevcenter.az/#main

I am trying to get a little more info before putting on main tour site.

Many thanks Gail!

Is there also a country where does Michael no concert gives? It is simply unbelievable what this man performs!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Wow didn't expect to see that when I came on here.....Azerbaijan !!!!!   Our boy certainly gets about  !!! LOL

Thanks Gail...I always enjoy MB's journies that take us into some very interesting places around the world. I had to look this one up :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

For anyone wanting to go to the Newport News concert on March 4th here is a way to get free tickets:

Text ‘BOLT’ to 46649 for a chance to win tickets to see Michael Bolton at the Ferguson Center for the Arts on Tuesday, March 4th!

Message and data rates may apply. 

Thanks for information Gail and good luck to anybody who enters !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

HI ALL!  I FOUND SOME NEW INFO ON THE BRONX NY CONCERT IN JUNE  THEY WILL BE HAVING A SPRING GALA WHICH MICHAEL WILL BE ATTENDING  THERE ARE NO MORE DETAILS  I HAVE CONTACTED GAIL TO SEE IF SHE KNOWS MORE OR CAN GET MORE INFO

http://lehmancenter.org/th_event/michael-bolton

GLORIA

That sounds wonderful Gloria....hope you are going :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for that link Gloria and don't know when he is going to be able to fit in a "Spring Gala";  starting to think he will need one of those trampolines to be getting about on soon....leap from one place to next ......LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service