I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just a note here- I hope you all don't mind.  We still have two tickets for sale for the Behthelem, PA show on May 30th.  They are 4th row from the stage. We got some extra's during the Ticketmaster sale.

If anyone is interested, please email me at BlueEyes7RS@aol.com for info.

Thanks alot.

Robin in MD :)

I wish Robin Md....one day I will venture back east :))) Have fun all who are going!!! Good luck Robin...your tix will go :)))

Kathy LAFD Bob

HI ALL!  JUST A LITTLE UPDATE ON THE SPRING GALA AT THE LEHMAN CENTER IN BRONX NY   I WENT THERE TODAY TO CHECK OUT THE THEATER AND ASKED ABOUT THE GALA   IT IS A FUNDRAISER AND THEY ARE WORKING ON IT  THEY SAID IT SHOULD BE ANNOUNCED IN A FEW DAYS  IT WILL TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE CONCERT  I HAVE NOT PURCHASE MY TICKET YET  I AM HOPING THEY HAVE A PACKAGE DEAL  WOULD YOU BELIEVE THERE ARE STILL FRONT ROW SEATS AVAILABLE   I WILL CALL THEM LATER THIS WEEK  I HAVE ALSO PM GAIL TO SEE IF SHE HAS ANY INFO   IS THERE ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED IN THIS GALA/CONCERT?

GLORIA

That is fantastic, Gloria, and I hope you get front row......Hugs,

Kathy The. :)

Wow Gloria.....hurry and jump on the front row tix!!! Good luck and have fun!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

/HI ALL!  JUST A LITTLE UPDATE ON THE CONCERT/GALA IN THE BRONX NY AT THE LEHMAN PERFORMING ARTS CENTER   IT IS CALLED AN EVENING WITH MICHAEL BOLTON  IT IS A FUNDRAISER FOR THE LEHMAN PERFORMING ARTS CENTER   HERE IS A LINK WITH ALL INFO

http://lehmancenter.org/th_event/michael-bolton-gala

GLORIA

Gloria,
Hi, hope all is well with you ! Did you find out exactly what this concert is going to be? Reception 2 hours before the show? What does that mean? Is there meet & greets? I really hadn't thought about going as I am going to the show in PA on May 30th. No way could I get off again from work the very next weekend or afford an expensive show like this one. But it sounds like it could be amazing!!
Let me know what you find out, and I hope you go & get great seats!
Joy ;)
NJ

HI JOY!  I SENT YOU A PM

GLORIA

Gloria and others, I have gotten an answer regarding the reception.  Even though it is called Evening with Michael Bolton, Michael will not be involved with the reception part...just the concert.  The gentleman playing the piano and singing is the only celeb to be there.  Here....this is from management:

Chris plays in the lobby (he donated a brand new steinway piano to the center), during the pre-concert reception.  He plays at the Carlyle Hotel in NYC.

MB is not involved in the reception.

Gail,

Thank you for getting that information. I am sure it will be a great night, but
if anyone of us was going expecting to see MB at the reception it would be
disappointing to go & find out he was not there at that part.

Joy ;)

NJ

Thanks Gail....how fun for the fans in that area!!  Good luck all!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

New date announced on venue website:

July 26th

Frederick Brown Jr. Amphitheater

Peachtree City, GA
Tickets on sale to public on March 24th

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service