I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish Chip and Lue much fun !!! ;)

Petra (Germany)

Woo Hoo!! Thank you Petra! Robin saw your post and text me, I got my ticket! It's not a great seat but I love this venue and it's close enough. I have been watching for it, glad we have Bolton Buddies watching out for each other and posting!

Lynn

You're welcome, Lynn! I'm very happy for you!

In 2015 there will be again many concert reviews; hopefully from you too !!

Petra (Germany)

Great job ladies on the concert heads up!! It takes a village to get our concert adventures lined up...lol  Enjoy Lyn...hope the 2015 concerts bring some surprises :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Lynn I thought of you when I saw that. You are always on it with that venue!!LOL :)  I have had a crazy day and just now able to post.  I am glad she texted you to tell you.

I checked it at 10:00 my time and it was already blocked out down front. Looked like seats further back all they had.. You know the venue so I know you got a good one.. Have a blast girl! I'm thrilled for you!!

Robin in MD:)

Yes the review thread for 2015 will be busy I think Petra!!! That's great news!!!

Robin in MD:)

Happy for you Lynn and all who can attend this one. Have a blast ladies !!!!!! :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Great news Lynn and something lovely to look forward to....pleased for you !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Confirmed...sorry didn't see this before posting at the end.  ;)

I attended Michael´s concerts in Germany and London as well last year, when he promoted his new CD "Ain't No Mountain High Enough".

Before I order the concert tickets for his tour 2015, I would like to know, whether he is going to promote the same CD or another one (maybe a brand new one) or what is the tour 2015 called.

My absolutely best concerts were those in London 2010 (recorded on a DVD) promoting the CD "One World One Love" with lots of songs from "Vintage".

Ivana

Hallo Ivana, good to read you here sweetie! Noone knows this yet, because Michael is more secretive about his upcoming projects until they’re well under way or almost completed nowadays. However, we’ve heard in a recently found interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mkDfnedYeQ

...that Michael was planning to have a new CD out for this current fall. The interview was recorded December 1 2013. We all know  that CD release dates are often up in the air, but since Michael is definitely starting a tour in early 2015, I would say he most likely is in the process of trying to finish it up, to at least be able to start introducing new songs in the setlist, whether the next album is ready for release or not, when he starts touring again. Now, you have to understand that this is pure speculation on my part, but Michael did start playing “Sign your name” in concert a few months before OWOL was released and he did start playing “Hallelujah” a while before “Gems” was released too. So, to answer your question more directly: it’s anyone’s guess sweetie. :D I hope that helps. Take care Ivana. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

My dear Canadian friend,

thank you for your answer. I am still here even though I have been invisible during last months :-)). I try to read all your messages, but as I have a very stressful job, I am not able to post comments every day.

I attended 3 Michael´s concerts this year, he did not feel well in Germany in those days (some concerts have been even cancelled), so I hope to find him in a good physical condition and with nice songs (preferably ballads !!!) next year.

Many greetings to you, my dear Sylvie,

Ivana

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service