I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i hope someone is happy too!!! LOL ;) Thanks Gail!! Crossing fingers for more!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Gail.

Robin in MD :)

Ok, I have gotten word that the Costa Rica concert is now at the Hard Rock Cafe and it is a Christmas Event that is free by invitation only.  Wish they had gotten all the info together to begin with!!!  Sorry for anyone planning on attending. I'm not sure how you get and invitation. You may want to call the Hard Rock Cafe in San Jose to see.

Also found out that there are no links for tickets for  the Nicaragua concert.  Contact the offices of Super Express or Blue Nicaragua for ticket information.

Thanks for information and confirmation Gail....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Gail, thanks for sharing what you know. I guess not all T's have been crossed nor I's dotted for Australia? I'm just checking for a few friends. Take care Gail. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks Gail for all the updates!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ok, posting new dates...although some aren't that new!!!LOL

Date: Saturday, May 16, 2015

City: Melbourne, Australia

Venue: Palais Theatre

Date: Monday, May 18, 2015

City: Auckland, New Zealand

Venue: ASB Theatre

Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2015

City: Gold Coast, Australia

Venue: Jupiters Theatre

Date: Friday, May 22, 2015 

City: Sydney, Australia

Venue: State Theatre

Date: Monday, May 25, 2015

City: Perth, Australia

Venue: Perth Concert Hall

Date: Thursday, May 28, 2015

City: Singapore, Singapore

Venue: Marina Bay Sands Theatre

Date: Saturday, May 30, 2015

City: Manila, Philippines

Venue: Manila Theatre

Thanks very much for all those confirmations Gail, you're gonna make a lot of people happy today! :D Take care sweetie and have a great week. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks Gail !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I've gotten word that Michael's concert in Mexico has been cancelled for today due to technical difficulties at the venue.  They are working to reschedule to concert.  For refunds, please go to the outlet where you purchased your tickets.  Michael is very sorry and upset about this so they will reschedule as soon as possible.  Please check the local venue info as well as here for a reschedule date when we get it.  Gail

I saw that in MB's tweet :/  What a bummer so close to the opening time for the concert!! I know he will try his best to reschedule :) Thanks for posting Gail and at least MB is healthy and not canceling due to illness!! Thank goodness Michael...stay healthy and don't drink the water ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service