I was having trouble with the MB Dates Added thread going to the last page so I'm thinking it is at it's limit so starting this new thread.

5/14/13 Updated*

You are going to find a number of things on the web and on band member's websites before I announce, or they end up in the Tour section here, or MB's official Facebook and I want to explain why.  Michael's management and tour people start setting things up and working with promoters and venues most times a long time before we hear about them. There are logistics that have to be worked out as well as schedules, deposits, agreements, etc that are all signed and ok'd before Michael's people consider them confirmed.  The band member's may put them on their websites also before we do because they are given the dates while they are being worked on, so they will hold those dates in their busy schedules as well. A lot of the band do other gigs when they aren't with Michael so they are asking them to hold those dates.  Promoters and venues sometimes post before all is confirmed on Michael's end as well because they want to get the word out and tickets sold but sometimes that works against them and most of us have seen that happen when a concert doesn't work out and tickets have to be refunded or taken down with no explanation. Most of the times the ones you find on websites of the venues or band member's sites do work out but because there is the chance they might not until all i's are dotted we don't post on the main page until it is!!

Views: 53704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great news Sandra and hope to see you there !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hope so Sylvia, only 98 days to go!!! :)

Sandra

I saw Michael on march 14 2014 And I live in the us I live in Jacksonville Florida I really hope that he does comeback soon because as Sandra Jeffery uk stated HE'S THE BEST AND THATS SO VERY TRUE I LOVE MB♡♡♡♡

Video uploaded to YouTube advertising Michael's show at the Bluebell Hotel, Burton Agnes, Nr. Bridlington, UK on 1st August and a very tastefully done little video too. 

https://youtu.be/E8MWkRlMSJo

For Sylvie and Robin the video is done with different pictures of Michael and of the venue with words written over them telling you about, date, place etc. with final picture being one giving details of how to buy tickets.  Short but, as I say, well done and believe it is by someone either to do with venue or the Bridlington area, ie. tourist board and I will certainly use it to advertise the show......not so much a campaign this time to get bums on seats but to get "feet on grass" !!!! LOL

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend.

For information sales of tickets for the concert at the Bluebell Hotel, Burton Agnes, Nr Bridlington, UK on 1st August have been put on hold.  Reason for this is that the Agent "World Star Artists" has gone into liquidation.  Have informed Gail and sent her link into site which gives notice of this.  I feel, at this stage, don't panic as concert long ways off for something like this to be easily resolved and just because tickets sales on hold does not mean concert going to be cancelled.....let's all wait until we get official word from Michael's management on situation.  Here is link into site where notice runs along top http://bluebellhotel.net/

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for this info Sylvia x

Thanks for your heads-up Lynne but sure it will and can be resolved for would think other Agents who can pick up the fall-out.....hopefully !!! :)

Checking on this...but would imagine they would find another agent to take this over...have til August. If I hear anything back, I'll let you know.

Gail

Thanks Gail !!! :)

As of right now Michael's Team doesn't have an answer for us on the Blue Bell Hotel. This was a case of the promoters going bankrupt and they are also trying to figure it out.  So as soon as they know what to tell his fans it will be posted.  Sorry guys!  If you want to get your money back, you will need to contact the venue and ask them what you should do because Michael's Team doesn't know at this point.

If questions or refunds you can write to info@bluebellhotel.net . This is all MB's team wants to say right now since this problem has nothing to do with MB or his management.

New Date:

AUG 20 – Sharon L. Morse Performing Arts – The Villages, FL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service