I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well said Gail!!! I tried to say the same. You said it much better. Thanks for helping clarify.
Robin in MD :)

Thanks Gail!!! Several of us tried to say the same using different words as Robin Md. has stated. Always appreciate your input :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you, Gail, for your lines. This is what I wanted to hear.

Ivana

You are in for a treat Jen because this is Michael's official forum and we all are GREAT fans of Michael and take great joy in hearing about others concert experiences and not just our own!!! That would be rather boring!!! So if you have friends who attend Michael's concerts please have them post a review also :))) Enjoy all the fun we have here :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ok Jen....I bet you will get several GOOD photos because Michael encourages photo/vid taking at his concerts!! Have FUN...click click click!!! lol

Unfortunately we have had some of those type of folks post here also. It is obvious they only want attention and control so we all here have gotten real good at ignoring them and when they figure out there is no one to argue with.....they go away :))))

So that leaves you and everyone here to ENJOY Michael and his music only in a positive manner!!  GO MICHAEL and Jen at your first concert!!! lol I can't wait for your review!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well said Kathy R.. Jen when you get a chance you can check out the fan photos from members up in the Gallery, then click all albums..There are pages to go thru but we all enjoy sharing photos on the site.

Yes we ignore the negative ones and have fun..That's what we are here for, to share in the fun of being a MB fan!

You are most welcome here!!!

Hi Jennifer and let me join the welcome wagon! Just in case you haven’t checked out the entire forum yet, here is where you can have a peek at our tour review thread:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/2012-tour-review-thread-p...

This is where fans post their reviews, some pics, video links and tour related articles, along with a healthy dose of silliness at times too! :D Your first concert promises to be a magical one so feel free to just get lost in it and I’ll second Kathy’s motion about no pressure: just have fun! In the meantime, hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do. Take care Jennifer and again, welcome! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: May I ask how long you've been a fan? Just wondering. :D

Hi again Jennifer, thanks for answering my question. Don’t worry, a high percentage of us are older than you are, some of us are in their 60’s but we have quite a few teens as young as 13. The important thing is that you support him now. The reason I asked the question is to have a clue of how much music you know. A lot of newer fans don’t know Michael did rock music in the 80’s, was in Blackjack or even recorded in the 70’s, not that longevity makes you an expert... :D Good for you having a wish list! If you need help with album titles or anything, let us know. If you love “Dance with me” and “I wanna hear you say it”, you’ll love the album “Only a woman like you”, it’s gorgeous! Well thanks for sharing Jen and enjoy your new music, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for sharing your story about MBand just wanted to say remember eBay.....USA site got stacks of stuff for Michael !! :)

LOVE your avatar.....not that I am biased or anything just because the cross is modelled on the Iona Cross....no....nothing to do with  !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Jen, Thanks for sharing..I work with some 20-something and they think MB is cool from his recent Jack Sparrow stint with The Lonely Island Guys. Then I told them he was a rocker back in the day and can really rock out on guitar..Took some pics from recent shows I took of him playing to show them..Well they were amazed!!! LOL I tell them he's so talented..He's got fans of all ages and that's what makes MB one of the most talented artists I think. He can do Opera to Rock and anything in between and do them all well..I'm in my late 40's myself and enjoy all the eras of his music..

Thanks again for sharing!!  I used to get alot off stuff on Ebay too and also there is Esprit Records LTD..in the UK, I used to get loads of stuff back in the day from them too..just another options for you.  Happy collecting!!

Thanks Jen and who knows maybe before now and December some other shows might just be announced that you can take advantage of too and you will be in quicker with a review but definitely do NOT forget to pop back in here after 3rd August because I can assure you there is bound to be two reviews well worth the reading and they may just give you some tips on what to do and what to expect at your first show .....don't forget !! LOL.

Jen, can I ask you, what differentiates you between all the other "Jennifer's" on the membership list as I wanted to come in and send a friend request to you but gave up trying to work out which one you were.....please help, or,  you come onto my page and ask me !!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, Just click on her photo here (she's not put one in yet but click the box) and it takes you to her wall and you can then do the friend request..

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service