I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18073

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, this is gonna be a great Dec!!!!

Thanks Gail for the info

Kerie

Thought of you two right away, Lynn and Kerie..Have fun,-tag-your turn girls!! LOL  Pass him back up this way tho when you can!!

LOL I'm happy for you both.

Robin in MD:)

Looks like the South will be rockin' to Michael Bolton!!! Have a great time Kerie and Lyn!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for that date Gail for I know someone who is going to be yipeeeeeeeeing at that one !!! :)

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

..........and now I know another two......great news Kerie and Lyn and what a beautiful, wonderful Christmas present !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Got through this article which has appeared today in the Trumbell Times, CT via topix, and thought some might be interested to see and await Gail's confirmation that date is for real...........

"Michael Bolton will perform this year's Indian Ledge Park concert Sept. 22 at 7 p.m. tickets are available online and at the Recreation Department, 5892 Main Street beginning Aug."

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Yep...coming to post:

September 22

Trumbull, CT

Amphitheater at Indian Ledge Park

http://www.premierconcerts.com/

Exciting news!!!! I take it this is an outside venue? Wow!!! THANKS

Thanks Gail for confirmation and it does look a beautiful place but quite an unusual venue in some respects although they do seem to have had a great variety of acts performing there and are going to have a good variety too for just before MB is Earth, Wind & Fire.... I wouldn't mind seeing them and MB too, of course !!!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Saw that too Sylvia..Just would like to see a seating chart for MB's show at this point.  I worry about weather for this type of show too as it's all outside but the stage.  Unless I didn't see the correct photo of the amphitheatre..

Robin in MD :)

It's great that he's coming back to CT, but I agree with you Robin, the weather is always a factor in New England with outside concerts.  Where did you find the photo of the amphitheater? 

Diane

Hi Diane, I just googled the venue name..not much info, but there was a photo of a stage with a roof.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service