I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18075

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Was this the picture you meant Robin MD..........

..........for it certainly looks like a stage and I saw one other picture of "seats" but as you say for an outdoor venue the end of September could be tricky but if you are a fan of MB's just get the wellies, souwester, macintosh and underwater camera and you are all set  !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I guess we'll have to pray for warm weather.  There certainly is NO cover there if that is the place.

Diane

Yep, that's it!! LOL I have been  a bit busy so thanks for bringing it over.

Robin in MD:)

Cleveland has a great outdoor venue...Cain Park or Blossom Music center

For those of you who didn't get the email regarding the presale for the St. Petersburg, FL concert you can go here:

http://store.michaelbolton.com/Store/Ticket.aspx?id=NT059195&ca...

PLEASE, PLEASE.....Come to CLEVELAND!!!

There is now a presale going on for the Trumbull,CT concert on the website.  A lot of last minute stuff but they finally worked it out! Thanks to some of the fans here feeding me info so I could get the info!!

http://store.michaelbolton.com/Store/Ticket.aspx?id=NT059201&ca...

Thanks a bunch Gail! :)

Robin in MD :)

One thing what is not good for me and some other fan's in Europa too....is that You have to have a credit card...to buy things!!! I and my friends couldn't order 'Gems-packet', cause we are not using credit cards here and they didn't accept Visa electron! I can see the same thing in this link too :(

Jaana

Jaana I am a bit lost......the Visa card symbol is there.....I use my Visa bank card for most stuff even though I do have a Mastercard and as far as I know Visa cards are Visa cards throughout the world so what is so different about yours because it has got to have come from a bank or credit card organisation and are you sure you are not getting mixed up with the PayPal system which some say is the only method you can use with your card ??? :)   How did you pay for your tickets in Copenhagen - cash ????  

Hi Sylvia!

Visa card is a credit card and Visa electron is a debit card.

I also couldn't buy my ticket to Copenhagen, because ticket office only accepted Danish Visa electron card. My friend, Päivi, bought the ticket's with her credit card (she got one). Normally people don't own credit cards here anymore, because Visa electron is free, but for credit card You have to pay, every year, even if You don't need to use it. In Europa they do accept Visa electron for almost everything/everywhere. It's as handy as the credit card when You are travelling....and much more safety, if You lost it or if somebody steals it!!

Jaana

Seems to be something slightly different between countries then or else something I have never heard about for I have a Visa card, not called electron, and it is a debit card and free and we have MasterCards here which are credit cards that you pay interest on.....well, at least, they are the two I have and I can use them equally to purchase whatever I want even through PayPal, both are accepted. 

Thanks for coming back in Jaana and explaining about the difference with you.....thanks !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service