I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18073

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The post I did a while ago with the date and place had a link that took you directly to the info on the concert.  When I posted it the tickets weren't on sale but the info and date was.  I did check it before I posted it.  So glad some of you have gotten great seats...sorry not much notice but they snuck it in on me this morning.  Gail

Thanks Gail, you are a big help crappy wifi or not!!LOL  This one is as close as we could imagine...Enjoy your vacation away!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

I was looking at the "buy tickets" and "Events Schedules" pages where nothing is mentioned but as someone has said to you 3rd October for ticket sales Laura then obviously a definite and just me and my pessimistic outlook..... always makes me see the worst !!! LOL.

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Camper here..My friend is a member and she got us 2nd row Center aisle!! Yippee!!!!!!!

Now doing a no snow/ice dance for February 26th!!

Robin in MD :)

Congrats Robin!  So happy to hear you got great seats.  Am I jealous--YES, but happy for you!! 

Diane :)

Thanks Diane, was totally a surprise to us today..One minute CT was cancelled and the next Gail posted this one even closer in distance for us and on his birthday!!LOL  Now hoping for good weather..(Crossing fingers and toes). LOL

Robin in MD:)

Oh Robin so, so happy for you.....start preparing everything for the birthday bash for I bet MB will be on exceptionally fine form;  for on his birthday doing something he loves, singing on the stage....what a guy !!! :)))))   He is making sure he has a birthday he won't forget especially too if he is singing Motown so got to make it extra special and definitely let him know it is HIS day and I am sure everyone in the audience will, one way or the other !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh My...Robin Md. absolutely PERFECT!!!!! A perfect example of when one door closes another one opens!!! Also....ALWAYS knowing that there is ALWAYS going to be another Bolton Adventure opportunity!!!! I am sooooo HAPPY for you Robin and for your friends to also be able to join you!!! Do tell Michael HappyBirthday for me ;) lol ENJOY!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I now have confirmation on the following concert:

October 20, 2012

Plenary Hall, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Jalan Ampang, KL.

Two dates I've just gotten as confirmed:

October 2 - Shanghai West Bank Music Festival - Shanghai CHINA

October 15 - Bexco - Busan, Korea

Check the Tour section for ticket links!

Thanks Gail :) Anyone want to car pool????? LOL

Enjoy MB fans in China and Korea!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Have found adverts for two concerts MB is showing as performing in Indonesia on 22nd and 24th October and the first is for Medan on 22nd and then Surabaya on 24th.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service