I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18073

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It is BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFULLY sung on that VHS. And who could forget those genes....I mean jeans!! Both jeans/genes got very famous!!! I also have that one and since you do also Sylvie, Holly can rest from "looking for a song" to "send" you. The cosmos are helping out here...wouldn't you say?
Kathy and LAFD Bob ....oooops Pussy-Kat
Thanks Sylvie this is pure heaven sheer joy and 'This IS Michael Bolton!!!!!" love that video I have a copy of it from when it was on TV somewhere.
Hi Holly, I know, I remember taping it too but still bought the video! I mean come on, on TV it was an hour with commercials and the VHS is 90 minutes without! I so wish they'd release it on DVD for North American fans... Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Yeah it's also my favourite performance ever Silvie & I would SO love to hear him sing it again in concert as well. It's always the one I play when things gets me down. Well today, along with oz & I guess anyone else who can't get to Brighton, I am more than down, I'm p****d off with SNOW! Can't drive there & can't rely on trains to get there & back. While I'm home miserable but warm, my seat will be empty & cold.

I suspect there'll be many empty seats & Michael will miss our presence, but that doesn't make me feel any better. Was so looking forward to it.

Anyway. HUGE THANKS for that great link. I had it on my old PC but that crashed so I lost it all & due to other pressures forgot about this wonderful resource of MB's work. Again, thanks a million :-)

Stay well & lottsa love to you over there in Canada.
I HATE SNOW. I WILL ALWAYS HATE SNOW.
oz.x
I think Michael should take today off & rest. He & his band deserve some time out.

Please Michael POSTPONE Brighton till London & South East region weather improves :-) Then you'll be refreshed AND have a full-house of happy fans for sure. If he doesn't, then I'm afraid I WILL ALWAYS HATE SNOW TOO

That's my view-point & I'm sticking with it :-)
Oh Kay, I’m so sorry to hear that… Yep, being p***ed off is totally permissible today… How often does Michael go to Brighton? And is there anything you can do about getting a refund at least? What a shame… Ah sweetie, you’re so very welcome… I know it’ll be a small compensation but enjoy the wonderful treasures on that page! Oh, BTW, I think you should know that Jan, the webmaster of that site, is thinking of letting the domain run out and not renew it so if there’s anything you want to save/download from it, do it now. Although she’s told me that if enough people would visit it, that she’d rethink it. That’s why I refer as many people as I can to it, so please share it with your friends! I’ve even contributed a few files to that page myself: WIBOMFA was mine… :D Well poor Kay, my thoughts are with you sweetie, I hope Michael reschedules another concert there very soon. Stay well and warm and lots of love right back! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Sylvie...I LOVED that site!!! What a treasure. I will try and visit more often and tell others also. So much work went in to it!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Good to hear that Kathy! Of course, I have no idea about the photo section, but I hear it's years and years of pictures in there and I just love the sound and video page so much. Thanks for your support! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Sylvie...it made me laugh when you wrote "send...hum". I knew the Solver wheels were spinning. It all sounds way too tech for me any old way! I took it as perhaps a "request" for the next concert. Maybe not. Maybe Holly can tell us....lol I agree "When I am Back On My feet Again" is super! I remember Robin also asking that question about audio tapes. I can assume you are VERY knowledgable and precise and I sensed you wanted more info ;) lol
Pussy-Kat in cognito
Hey Kathy, ah you know I was just being silly. I don’t know if Holly records songs on audio and it’s none of my beeswax. I don’t own an mp3 recorder and when my kids had them (before their ipods), they told me you had to work with a menu so it’s out of my rhelm. However, I do know how to transfer audio tapes to computer and I’ve done it to preserve my vintage interview tapes. So you think I’m knowledgeable and precise? Well, you’re very astute! Lol Well, thanks for your response Pussy-Kat and thanks for joining me in my silly-party! God bless you girl, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Sylvie I can send it in any format you want I can and will even send you a CD or tape in the mail any way you need me to send it I will just let me know :) Hugs

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service