I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck getting closer seats!!!

Robin in MD :)

Here is a little heads up:

Kenny G and Michael Bolton

Monday, Feb 14 (2011) 8:15p at Gibson Amphitheatre, North Hollywood, CA

This is sponsored by the WAVE so listen to them starting 12/26 (don't call anyone or ask before 12/26 because they aren't giving you any into) for info on tickets, etc. 

oh wow thanks gail

god would i love to be there to see michael and kenny G  play .that will be a fantstic night

thank you so much for posting x

hi gail i did find these links but the first link my god do they want some money for tickets

http://www.stubhub.com/kenny-g-tickets/kenny-g-universal-city-gibso...

http://events.la.com/north-hollywood-ca/events/show/158669525-kenny...

omg i so want to be there to see this show i just know how amazing this show will be xx

Wow, they are amazing together, anyone that can go, have a great time!!! I saw them together once and they are just wonderful together!!

Robin in Maryland

I wanted to go Robin but the tickets are very pricey. $384 for a pit seat ticket....yipes! I think I would maybe pay that for JUST Michael :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi, I've not checked the pricing since I'm not going. I have a friend that's going to be in CA at that time, not sure yet if she's trying for tix or not.. I've had family medical issues to deal with over Christmas so I've not been as in tune as usual. I"m ready for 2011!! My dad has been in the hospital over Christmas and is still there..

Bummer you aren't able to go.. I did think of you when I saw CA!!!  I love MB and Kenny G both and they are amazing together, well worth extra bucks to see them together..They just give an amazing show when they are together..It must be a charity event or something for the tix to be that expensive for the front...

Take care,

Robin :)

hi gail just out of curiosity what is the wave ?

thanks helen

The Wave is a radio station in that area. They are sponsoring the concert and offering the tickets.  Gail
ok thank you gail

Thanks so much Gail. I checked out Gibson's Website and unfortunately I can't afford the pit seat tickets this time around. If the concert was ALL Michael I might re-consider. I assume there is a charity benefit connected to this concerts and hence the price is higher :) Thanks again for the immediate info you ALWAYS provide on Michael!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

WOW k
Kenny and Michael I've seen them twice together! I would love to see that again!! They are amazing together!Love Eileen xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service