I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

http://947thewave.radio.com/2010/12/27/94-7-the-waves-valentines-da...

Here is more info on the Wave Valentine's show with Michael and Kenny G.

The season for love is just around the corner and we’re celebrating the romance with 94.7 The WAVE’s Valentine’s Date with Kenny G & Michael Bolton at the Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal City Walk on Monday, February 14th.

WAVE VIP members will have the opportunity to purchase their tickets to the concert before the general public!

If you’re not a WAVE VIP member and would like the opportunity to purchase your tickets before the general public, be sure to sign up before Tuesday, December 28th at 3pm.  We’ll be sending a special WAVE VIP ticket pre-sale e-mail to all members Tuesday afternoon after 3pm.

Click here to sign-up to become a WAVE VIP member.

Tickets go on sale to the general public for The WAVE’s Valentine’s Date with Kenny G & Michael Bolton on Thursday, December 30th at all Ticketmaster locations and the Gibson Amphitheatre’s box office.

Kenny G:
Grammy Award®-winning artist, Kenny G, has been on an epic journey unprecedented in the world of popular and instrumental music selling an astonishing 75 million+ albums worldwide. Easily the world’s most renowned saxophonist, he has become the only artist ever to achieve the most #1 Albums, 14 in total, on the Billboard Top Contemporary Jazz Chart and holds the record for having the most cumulative weeks at #1, spending an astounding 314 weeks at the top spot – a total of almost 6 years! 23 releases in all, his “Breathless” album remains a classic and is the best selling instrumental album in history, remaining on the Billboard Top 200 chart for over 213 weeks – almost 4 years. His holiday album, “Miracles” is the best selling holiday album in history, topping 4 charts simultaneously at #1. But, with all the commercial landmarks, international chart records, 16 Grammy® nominations, American Music Awards, Soul Train Awards, loads of Gold & Platinum albums and global stardom, Kenny G remains true to his fans and to his love of music. His latest album, HEART AND SOUL, on Concord Records, features 12 original songs including duets with R&B stars Robin Thicke and Babyface and was nominated for a Grammy® Award this year as the Best Pop Instrumental Album.

Michael Bolton:
Michael Bolton is currently in Europe on his One World, One Love world tour that has already taken him throughout Asia and North America with even more dates scheduled for North America in 2011. Throughout the course of his career, Michael Bolton has sold over 53 million records. He has been the recipient of multiple Grammy trophies for Best Male Vocalist and countless other honors, including six American Music Awards, BMI’s Songwriter of the Year Award and a Hitmaker Award from the Songwriters Hall of Fame. He has earned a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame, and has consistently sold out arenas worldwide. Bolton has performed with music legends such as Luciano Pavarotti and Ray Charles, written songs with Bob Dylan, and penned hits for the likes of Barbra Streisand, Cher and KISS. This Spring, he followed up this impressive list of accomplishments with the new album, One World, One Love, on which he collaborated with a number of exciting talents including award-winning singer/songwriters Lady Gaga and Ne-Yo.

Thanks again Gail for the latest info!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey guys, My friend got ticket tonight for this show and she got 5th row in the pit, they were not as expensive as folks here posted, it was like $111.00 with the fees per ticket so she got them.. She's going to be in CA at the time so this worked out well for her. She said a bit after she got her tix she tried again and got Orchestra behind the pit. So not sure if any pit seats are left but they were not as expensive after all..

Anyone else here get tickets?

Robin in Maryland :)

Boy wish I was closer, I would go!   Would love to see the 2 of them again together, it has been a VERY long time since I saw them preform together and love both of them!!  Too far to travel for me that time of year!!  I hope we hear all about it afterwards!!!

Kerie

Oh I am soooooo jealous Robin.....I tried yesterday and bought our tickets but I didn't get pit!!!! I looked on the Gibson Site and they had pit tix for $384!! By the time I read Gail's message from the WAVE and joined I must have been too late for pit:/ At least I did buy them and I am 8 rows behind pit :/ It is a nice venue so hopefully I will sneak up front!!! Tell your friend about me and hopefully I can meet her :) How funny...a WAVE 94.7 commercial just came on tv.....lol 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

BTW...the tickets were $111.00 each...much more reasonable than $384!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

So glad you changed your mind and got tickets - didn`t want to say anything when you said firstly you weren`t going - didn`t want to upset you by appearing to rub in but oh, I am so delighted for you Kathy - something fabulous to look forward to in the New Year - well done, girl - hey, you go and have another drink on me - I don`t care if you can`t stand or talk !!!! - you said it !!!!! LOL.  Yeh, okay, I`m away for that final drag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  -  by God, it is going to be a loooooooooong one  - I`ll probably burn my fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL.

Speak to you soon sweetheart.   Sylvia.   Wee Scottish friend.

Hi wee one, Robin MD, & Sylvie.... If I wasn't so taken aback by that first price range I would have bought immediately!!! Then I waited too long to sign up at WAVE!!! I don't know what I was thinking???!!! Geez....I guess the holiday crazies have worn me plum out!! Bob is coming with me...I wouldn't want to leave him out on Valentine's Day....even though that is one of the most over blown "holidays" ever!! There won't be any pomegranate margaritas so I will be floating for other reasons!! LOL I hope to see Robin R and maybe even meet your friend, Robin MD :)

Glad to hear you are going Kathy!  A great way to start the New Year!!  :)

Helena..xx..

Hi Helena.....thanks :) Wish I had better seats but I know it will be a great concert with Kenny G and Michael!! I will try to get to the stage!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, so glad someone we know got tickets! On Valentine’s day, I hope you’re going with hubby? :D Well hope you drink in every second of the show and when you write your review, type slowly! Lol Have a great time sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Kathy, she got Pit seats being one of the first in to buy them I guess?..I'm glad you are now going and so is Robin in CA too. She got tix as well now! Good for all of you guys!!!!  Yes that's the price I posted, $111.00 after my friend got her tix.

Also you all are competing with Kenny G fans for seats as well...

Congrats to you!

Robin in Maryland :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service