I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ah Robin, thanks for letting us know!  I'm so glad Robin from CA got a ticket! She was so bummed after the missed opportunity of the David Foster thing... That's one Valentine's day she'll remember! Thanks girl, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yes Sylvie-she's a happy gal right now. Glad for her!!!! 

Hugs back,

Robin in Maryland

Hi Robin MD and Sylvie......also glad Robin R got her ticket. She even got a better seat than I did...I think because it was a single ticket. I sent her the WAVE email and I think her brother-in-law helped with whatever else she needed. Hopefully we all meet up!!! We will certainly try!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, I think Robin in CA must have been flooded with WAVE E-mails, pardon the pun! lol I hope you do meet up with her Kathy. Good things happen to me when I'm around her: she's my lucky charm... :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie....I tried to explain the layout of Gibson and told her where I was sitting so hopefully we will meet up eventually :) I sent her the WAVE page once you sign up so hopefully all she had to do was have her brother-in-law click on the button for buying tix. I had Bob send it....not me...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hello gang.......Here is a little update on my tickets......I am soooo thrilled that I was able to buy front row pit seats to see our man on Valentine's Day!!!! I hope the real love of my life will be well enough to attend!!!! Excuse me for a few moments to explain off topic.I have been gone for a bit because unfortunately Bob got injured at a fire while on duty :/ He was trying to extinguish a car fire when it exploded! The explosion threw him several feet into the air and when he hit the ground he fractured his skull and was knocked unconscious. He received 6 stitches, bruised kidney, bruised ribs, 2 brain bleeds and a burn on his right hand :/ He spent 3 days in neurology ICU at USC hospital, 1 day in a regular room and is now home!!!!! He has residual symptoms which will last a while but we are certain the worst is over.....God willing!!! Thank you to my Bolton Buddies I wrote to early on. I wasn't ready to return to the forum at the time and they have kept my spirits up!!! Nice to be back!!! I will still be a bit slow checking in but I will be here!!!! Hopefully the love of my life....my dear husband Bob will be able to join me on Valentine's Day and what a celebration it will be!!!! So hold on Michael here we come!!!! Well especially me and of course Bob coming along to appease me :) :) :)

goodnight all!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy,

best wishes for a fast and complete recovery for your husband. May your dreams come true on Valentine's Day :-)).

All the best for both of you

Astrid from Germany

Thanks Astrid :) Every positive thought helps the healing!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Everyone,

Hearing rumours about date/dates being added for JUNE - anybody know anything ????????????????

Sylvia.   Wee (anxious) Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, 

not sure but I'm assuming that could be a date at Hampton Court Palace. He was there as part of the festival last year. If it is, full details won't be announced until March. Hope this helps! 

Louise xxx

Oooh, I hope it is Hampton Court. That was a beautiful setting last year.

Love Jennifer XX

I agree ,the grounds are so beautiful here and it was a lovely night for an outdoor concert and of course the company was fab too .xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service