I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I can not seem to be able to send an e- message to her Contact since Juliet seems to use a program for e-mail that my machine does not recognize - I would appreciate if you could tell her that I want to purchase the shirt but need to find out the cost and where to send the check and she needs my home address to send it to me... I am on Aol (dmcgm7@aol.com) so she could reach me there. Seems like you might have to serve as the "middle-person" between us, if you would not mind. Is she located in England? I am beginning to feel so international! and I love it! lol

I have never been away from North America, but my kids have traveled the world. Two of my grandparents were born in the London area so I might have some long lost relatives there; perhaps one day I will be able to travel and find out. 

Marlene

Hya Marlene,

Thank you for your interest in the Bolton Bear T-shirts.

You will need to be a friend of anyone to send them a message so I am now sending you a friendship request.

1/ To accept this request, click on your name right at the top of the page by the sign in/ register links,

2/ a new page will open up (this is your profile page) on the right hand side of this page you will see a list and one of the options is Friends.

3/ Next to it you will see- 1 friend request.

4/ Click on those words and you will see my request.

5/ Click accept and we will then be friends.

Once you accept a friendship, you can send eachother private messages.

I hope you can understand my explanation.

Love Jennifer XX

I did Jennifer :) and it would be perfect to send Marlene to the Helpful Hints Link that you created for the use on this forum! I'm just saying......:)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Jennifer and Kathy, I’ve just revisited the “Hints and tips” thread:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/hints-and-tips-on-how-to-...

and read that Jen already posted in her initial post that it was possible to send a personal message and add as friend simultaneously, but not in such detail. It might be a good idea Jennifer to add your new details. Incidentally, if you do send a message with your friend request, you should know that you’re limited to 200 characters! I had the hardest time explaining to poor Robin from CA how to accept a request, when she first got here and had to resort to short-hand. Just thought I’d let you know. Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvie for the pertinent update...Solver and Detailer!!! lol Love ya girl :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi again Marlene,

Sorry I should have explained to you that where I meant you to contact Juliet or Jennifer was to go into their profile page.....how to do that is to scroll up this page you are on - right to the top and you will see the headings "Home - News -  Tour - Music" etc. and the last one says "Connect" - place your cursor on that and three extra headings will come on top - click on the top one "members" - the page will jump down and you have to scroll down - only a little bit till you come to a section where there is a box and beside it it says "search" - click in the box and then type either Juliet McDermott or Jennifer Steadman and then scroll down  and you will find you are in their profile page ....now on that profile page there is what we call a "wall" and it is where you can leave comments  - type your message in the box and then click on "send message" - and just come back out ....now is that as clear as mud  or do you really now believe you are talking to someone in Scotland - as daft as a brush !!!!  LOL   Seriously, Marlene, try that and see what you get - in the meantime I will get onto Juliet and tell her - but I will tell her you are in here - I don't know if Juliet is on just now or Jennifer so it could be tomorrow before you would get a reply .....they are both in the London area and the time here just now is 10,30 p.m. - so getting on a little - but never fear we will get a way round it !!!!  :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

What did you just say Wee One????? LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

I had to look up above to see what I had just said - WOW - I excelled myself - did I not ?????????  LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I send messages to people by clicking the little message button on the bottom of someone's post.  It pulls up a message box and I type and send...they dont' have to be a friend to do that...you just have to be signed in.  Gail
Hi Gail, we were talking about sending a direct message sweetie, like on someone's profile page. Marleen was just trying to reach Juliet to buy a T-shirt and Sylvia wanted to make sure to get Marleen's message directly to Juliet, since Juliet might not have been checking all pages. These past few posts all seem like too much info, don't they? :D Hope this explains why at least. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
HEY JUliet! I at the concert!!!!love you!! Talk to yyyou!
Love Eileen. Xx

Hi Marleen and welcome to the forum! Thanks for your review of the AC show. Since you’re new here, I just want to let you know that the “New 2011 tour review” thread is here:

http://michaelbolton.ning.com/forum/topics/new-2011-tour-review?

Fans post their reviews, pictures and sometimes links to videos they’ve taken during concerts. About Michael’s voice, if you’ve been following the blog, you probably know that he’s been asked to take part in both the “Chicago” and “Phantom of the opera” musicals and my guess is that he might be building up to it. He’s certainly working on his stamina! :D He said in an interview recently that all he needed was a one day break between performances to rest his voice. I hope you were able to figure out everyone’s instructions, as far as messages go. If you need more help, let us know. Take care Marleen. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service