I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18073

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Diane!!!!
Robin :)
Thanks Robin, I'm SO happy he's coming to New England.

Diane
That's great he's going up that way. It's been a while hasn't it? I wonder if anything around me in Maryland. Time will tell. I am going to the Newark show tho in Nov so I have tix to one to look forward to if we don't get anything around here.

Congrats again!
Hi there Gail,
This is such a huge tour, there are seveal Florida dates that aren't confirmed yet and I know several people wanting to attend on other dates that I cannot go as of yet, can you please find out what venues and times for them, I know you do everything the best you have knowledge of. But it would help the others to plan ahead with their work schedules. There has not been a lot of promotion on radio here. Mostly word of mouth, on this site, by myself. to those here that want to attend. But they are asking me for more details of Daytona and Key Largo. Please see what you can do.

Thanks always for what you do for Michael and his fans!

Kellie
Florin,
this is great news, and I am so happy to hear that you can make this concert, You will have a memoriable time, and know, that we all here, from the forum. are sending you with many good wishes!!! It's so wonderful to hear that many of the fans from this site are able to attend and will report back to us. This Tour is such a long one and yet includes all of us here, How great is "Our Man" to make this all happen!!!!

Have a blast!
Kellie
Thanks!

BTW, not sure if this has been posted... Italian concert has been changed too, from July 15th to August 3rd, same place, Gardone Riviera, and the tickets bought for the first date can be used for the second without problems.
Hi Gail, I'm trying to find out for Robin, any update on Los Angeles yet? Just checking. Thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Sylvie, some more venues have been filled in on the Tour section of the site as well as the google Calendar I set up and the Los Angeles, CA concert is at The Grove.
Just to clarify, it's not me, it's another Robin who I also know that's visually impaired and moved to CA. There used to be two Robin's in MD that MB used to see together too!!LOL

Thanks Florin, cool poster!
I LOVE YOUR CONCERT LAST NITE IN SHANGHAI BOLTON.
YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ALL THE AUDIEANCE.
AND I WAS ROCK'N'ROLLING WITH U AND UR BAND.
Welcome BridgetZhu, So glad you enjoy the show there last night! It's great hearing from someone who attended!!!

Robin in the USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service