I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

WOOOO HOOOOOOO He is coming to Maryland!!! So glad Kenny will be with him..Thanks GAIL!!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Hey Robin, see, good things come to those who wait! You missed Michael with Kenny on Valentine's day but you'll see them now! I'm so happy for you that the dates with Kenny aren't just overseas, enjoy! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: Thanks Gail for posting it!

THAT is where National Harbor IS - thanks Robin - I was just away to look at the atlas !! :)  So pleased for you Robin - great news !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Good for you!! Now if he would just decide to add Missouri to his concert schedule, I'd be a happy camper!!!

Anna (in MO)

Well if he came to the New York City area, I'd be happy too.....I'm still waiting!!!   :)

Helena...xx..

Hope he does Helena!!!

Robin in MD :)

Get your thumb out there Helena and hitch a ride to Maryland!!! LOL Use a sign...Bolton or Bust!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Great idea Kathy, but with my luck some nut job will pick me up....LOL!!!!!!!!  Well, at least Robin will have a great time!!!  :)

Helena...xx....

Nah.....scare the nut off with all your Bolton stories..."it" will be more than happy to drop you off at Michael's concert doorstep!!!!! You know how we get kidded by folks who are "out of the loop" on Michael's greatness....their loss...and it just might save your life!!!!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hope he does Anna! (Crossing fingers!)

Robin in MD :)

Great!! He is coming to see ya Robin!!!!

Kerie

Yeah I guess so Kerie!! It's been since I think 2002 the last time he was here at Pier Six in Baltimore..something like that.. I love it because it's a Saturday so no Balto/DC work traffic to deal with getting down there, it's along the Potomac on the MD side south of DC!!! People at work told me it's a lovely area..so we shall find out in June!!LOL

Robin in Maryland :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service