I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18075

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

OMG Robin Md.....how EXCITING is this??????? ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

CONGRATS.....Robin Md....hey hey...watch your door step girl!!!!! LOL LOL LOL Soooooooo happy for you!!!! You know the routine and can't wait for future reviews :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG....Robin Md....are you still breathing???????????? Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Gail for making a major fans day!!!!!!!!! All fans have a blast!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yo GO, Robin!!!!!!!!!

Ok...here is one some of you have been waiting for!!

Michael and Kenny G

June 19

Beacon Theater, New York, NY

OMG!!!!!!!!!  I think my glasses are really playing tricks on me!!!!!!!!  Is this an April Fool's joke?!?!?!?

Eileen, Joy, are you girls reading this!!!!!  Oh Juliet.....isn't she here in NY in June, for the concert in Connecticut!!!!   Who is going with me?!?!?!?!?

Gail, any idea when tickets are going on sale?  Nothing is listed on Ticketmaster.com or Beacon Theatre's web site....... 

Helena...xx...

WOW...no hitch hiking now Helena!!!!!!!!! Sooooooo HAPPY for you and the NY gang of fans!!!!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well Kathy, my only concern now is the subway.....sometimes it does not run on the weekend due to track work and Michael's show is on a Sunday....damn!!!!!!!  Will try to connect with Eileen, Joy and anyone who is planning to go.....Cross your fingers for me!!!!!

Helena...xx..

Crossed girl!!!! It will work out and YOU will be THERE!!!! Start planning now without delay!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

There ya go Helena, you got your wish!! Glad to hear MB is coming to NYC for you guys too!!!! Fun times for a bunch of us in June!!!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

OMG.........Gail now you have NY fans going berserk!!!!!!!! I love all these new dates for the great fans out there!!!!! Enjoy everyone!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the update.....again Gail!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Great news all round - wonderful.....so pleased for you all and especially with the time of the year too - it should be magic !!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service