I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I knew there were a number who would get excited!!  Have one that just emailed me...lives 2 blocks from the Beacon theater...now that's close!!!  Helena, you've asked so many times about when is he coming to NYC....he'll be there so you need to work it out!!! ;)  I don't know about tickets sorry but was told I could announce this today so I'm thinking they should be coming up soon..keep checking both the places you mentioned above and if I see or hear I'll post as well.  Gail

Woo! That great Gail! Thanks so much! Love you Eileen xx
Juliet! I can't believe it! WOW!!! Let's see what happens when the go on sale! Do I dare tell Tom I'm going to 2 again in 3 days! The one on the city is the day after my bday!!! And meet Helen. Love u!
Love Eileen xx

Hey Girls,

I need to figure out the transportation part of it.  I just noticed that the concert is on a Sunday night (it's also Father's Day), which is not really good for me in regards to the Subway.  Subway service near my house, has not been running on the weekends due to construction and not sure for how many months this will continue.  My brother and sister in law are not coming over for Easter because of this.  Car service will cost me too much money to go into Manhattan, especially on a weekend and it's a holiday too.  So as it stands, I'm stuck!!!  If only the show was during the week, I would have had no problem.....could go after work like I did with Elton.  The trains run slowly during the weeknights, but they do run.  So this really stinks and I don't think I'll be able to make it..  :(

Helena...xx...

WHAT??????? Come on Helena!!!  Use your Bolton Brain and get to NY....LOL  Like Gail said....how many times have you asked for Michael to appear in NY? As they say...be careful what you wish for???? lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Helena you have been waiting so long for this ,you have to go.Would it be possible for you to stay in the city overnight ,im sure you could share a hotel room with the girls who are going so costs would be minimal .You have to go ,how could you not .We have time to figure things out for you now so lets get working on it xx
Helena, girlfriend, you can't pass this up! The girls are right: we'll help you work it out! You could meet up with somebody and share the costs. Sweetie, this is what you asked for, now reach out and grab it! lol If I were in your shoes, I'd walk there if I had to! Is the tour manager reading this? How about Michael coming back to Montreal? 2 years ago, before OWOL, Michael said he'd come back for the next record but that hasn't happend: he came back to Canada, but everywhere but Montreal... I wonder if he has free time at the end of August? :D But back to you Helena, sweetie pie, when will you have another chance? Try and work it out girl: if you can't, you can't, but at least you tried! Come on girl, we're all behind you! Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

HI HELENA!  I MAY HAVE A SOLUTION TO YOUR TRANSPORTATION PROBLEM  I WILL SENT YOU A PM

GLORIA

These tickets go on sale Monday so check the http://www.beacontheatre.com/ website or ticketmaster. 
Sorry, Karen, what I gave you is all I know right now.  Dont' get panicky yet!!!LOL

Karen, I saw on the Kenny G website Charleston goes on sale the 23rd, but no other info...it just says general public goes on sale...Don't panic yet girl!!!!!!  Sent you an email, check your inbox....

Kerie

Hi Karen...the April 23rd show is in Palm Springs at Agua Caliente and the tix have been on sale for quite a while. 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service