I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18075

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like a presale tomorrow for the NY tickets...don't know what you have to have for that and regular sales are Monday as we already posted:

Venue:  http://www.thegarden.com/events/kenny-g-michael-bolton-0611.html (evidently the Beacon Theater is part of Madison Square Gardens)

Hi Gail,

Went in and had a look at site and it just says it is an "Internet Pre-Sale" starting at 10.00 a.m. tomorrow morning and prices range from $45 to $154.50.  - get in there quick girls !!!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend. 

Sylvia,

Thank you so much for the email, I didn't see this thread.

I am on it!!!  Gotta get up close, I had front row seats in Newark, NJ in Nov. 2010 and I am spoiled now!!

Luv,

Joy

Good hustle Wee One :) I know the feeling Joy about having front row :) I will keep my fingers crossed that you get great seats!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Gail-

Thank you sooooo much for posting this info!  This Jersey Girl is going for sure!  Can't wait, just trying to get together with the other East coast Tri State fans and see who is going.

Joy

HI JOY!  I SENT YOU A PM  I MOST LIKELY WILL BE GOING AND WOULD LOVE TO GET TOGETHER WITH YOU AND ANY ONE ELSE GOING

GLORIA

Juliet,

Hi!! Eileen and myself are going together for sure.  I will be ordering the tickets today. 

Can't wait to meet you!

Joy xx

Gloriqa,

Trying to reach you ASAP about getting tickets  for NYC.  PM me soon!!!

Joy xx

As we are on this thread and it is current can I ask Gail if the new large print, when reading the threads, is to be permanent - I spotted it yesterday but thought I had hit some key in error which had created it and thought this morning it would be back to "normal" - but I see it is still large and I would just like to say to whoever thought of changing it - THANK YOU FROM MY TWO WEE EYES - it is wonderful - thank you !!!! :)

Sylvia...I don't have a clue...sorry.

LOL LOL LOL  Sylvia....I am loving this new size font and I was too EMBARRASSED to say anything in case it was just me having done another lame move on the computer!!!!! Whew...not my fault this time!!!!! My two WEE eyes enjoy the font also :) :) :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

It is fantastic isn't it - wish it was larger when you were typing as well but still one out of two ain't bad - won't complain....you feel your eyes actually letting out a sigh of relief when it comes up on the screen and I find my front vision takes it all in - I only have to move my head slightly not as with the smaller type where I must look as though I am at a tennis match - my head is bouncing from side to side as I go along each line !! lol.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service