I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin, don't worry, Gail knows which Robin I'm talking about: she introduced us 9 years ago! lol Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada P.S.: Gail, the performance calendar doesn't work for me because Jaws reads in colums. I'm following this thread thinking I'd get updates when there'd be some...
Hi Sylvie!!!!!!!
I checked for you and it's marked september 20 th, hope it helps!!!
Edith
//*_*)\\
You mean the one on google or the one on the site here doesn't work for you Sylvie? Gail
Aww Edith, you're such a sweetie! I was checking for my friend and she had the date but not the venue. But thanks for trying to help, you're a doll! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx
Hi Gail, I meant the one on Google. Jaws reads everything in colums: "day week month", then the days of the week and then the numbers etc. I'm following this current thread, thinking I'd hear when there would be new dates posted but I guess I have to check the actual list periodically. Well, at least now I know. Thanks for asking sweetie! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
As soon as I have new dates or someone else sees them we will post here. They updated the venues and I didn't notice until you asked. Gail
Thanks Gail, you're a sweetheart! I will still try and make a habit to check it once a week. God bless you girl! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
1st of August: concert in the South of Portugal

New Date:

March 15 - Paramount Arts Center, Ashland, KY
Do you know how he does meet and greets and how to get tickets?
New Date:

March 23
Forest HIlls Arts Center
Grand Rapids, MI
Here is info on a meet and greet for those of you going to the August concert in Santa Clarita.

http://hometownstation.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=ar...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service