I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Kathy, can I help you rob the bank?  LOL!!!

Helena..xx..

I talked to Andrena today and the problem lies in The Travelers people getting all the info to them to be able to set up all the tickets.  She hopes to have the ok to start selling very soon and will let me know when she finds out anything...so hopefully soon!!!

Thanks Gail, they have to soon go on sale!!

Waiting here too!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Gail!  

Juliet we will be together in CT!  I know!  We will get the 5 tickets as soon as they go on sale!!

Love you!!

Eileen   xx

Thanks Gail, I am waiting also, looking for them to go on sale soon!!! Hope so!!

Kerie

Thanks Gail.  I'm also waiting!!

Diane

Two new dates with Kenny G:

August 28

The Mountain Winery

Saratoga, CA

August 30

Wente Vineyards

Livermore, CA

Thanks Gail and what terrific news for those in California  - delighted for them but do you think we should all move there......maybe we could buy a condo each in - don't know what you call it out there - but an estate and then we could re-name it "Bolton Land" and then go to all his concerts together !! lol. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sounds like part of some of the wine country out there.. CA is such a big state, I don't know where these concerts are but hope the CA fans can go.  Thanks Gail!

Robin in MD :)

California is huge!!! The northern wine area is known as the Napa Valley and full of wineries. We also have a southern wine country area near Temecula. Not as famous nor popular as Napa. It takes about 15 hours to get from southern tip to the northern tip in Calif. That is why we all have cars ....we have to!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I knew it was a big state..we have cars here too, we have to...I understand!!!! :)

Robin :)

Ok Robin Md.......Maryland is just a tad smaller than California....and I assumed you had SOME cars there!!!! ROFL  Our transit is truly nonexistent compared to back east subways and all :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob.....clarifying...lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service