I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

OMG OMG OMG Gail........August 28th is our 25th anniversariy!!!!!! OMG and Saratoga is my dear mom's childhood home!!!!! OMG OMG Guess where we are going?????????????? When do they go on sale?????? I will be there in person to get good seats!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GAIL!!!!!! I am still floating from Thursdays concert!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! Incredible!!!!!!!!!! Loving it!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ooooooppppps!!! 35th anniverasry......I got too excited!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wow what timing.. Congrats Kathy.....I saw Michael in concert on my anniversary here years ago, my hubby went and we did have front row seats, had a fun time!!!  Check Tmaster the tix soon go on sale....Both shows are listed now... GOOD LUCK!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

OMG Kathy I can't stop crying I am so, so pleased for you after everything you and Bob went through at the beginning of this year - OMG you deserve it girl, you deserve it - what an anniversary present from Michael no less !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Check ticketmaster all the info is there.  Exciting!

Thanks Gail...I don't know WHY the lady told me the good seats were all sold. Maybe they are trying to sell all the lousy seats first! Robin Md sent me the link also. I didn't have time to check all sites because we had to go to a wedding yesterday. Off topic here...has anyone been to an Armenian wedding? OMG...a firefighter on Bob's crew...who is Armenian...got married yesterday and what a WEDDING!! It was beyond My Big Fat Greek Wedding! lol  Anyway...that is why I couldn't spend time looking up more "reliable" sites then the dang venue itself!!!! Geez!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I have bad news for some of you!! The June 18 show in MD is not going to happen. They had trouble working out all the details so another one will take its place but don't have all that info yet..will get that to you as soon as I have it. Gail

Major bummer here locally Gail. I was hoping to see him in my home state but things happen.. I am still looking forward to CT!!!

Thanks for sharing,, we don't have to keep waiting now for tix to go on sale anymore.

Robin in MD

Oh that is a pity Robin when you were so looking forward to but hey, maybe it is just the date that doesn't suit, maybe a new one will be arranged for MD - keep hoping....at least as you say you have CT to look forward to !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Well Robin....just because Michael isn't at your doorstep THIS time girl...you KNOW he is coming back!!!! How many concerts have you had lately? 5....6....7....LOL  We just can't get enough of him...lol  And of course YOU will SEE him in CT ;) We are pretty lucky here in the U.S......but of course it is Michael's home!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Lately Kathy-2 this year!!LOL  One last fall.....not as many as you think..Had to travel for some of those but hopefully he will be closer to this area again sometime..Like I said I'm looking forward to CT.

Robin in MD :)

Ok...now you are getting technical on me Robin...LOL Let's go back...say....10 months and ignore the year. I bet it is more than 2!! lol  See how my memory works? It doesn't!!!!!!! LOL  Oy vey :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service