I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Ten months, 3 shows total and last June was the golf, last March a concert and last May a phone call for that contest!!LOL  That's it for over the past year here...I liked your numbers better actually!!ROFL

Robin in MD :)

Great....now you just verified my SUPER memory!!! Thanks.....lol  I am trying real hard here girl!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That's a bummer Robin!!  At least sounds like he will reschedule it somewhere up there soon!!  Now if /CT will ever go on sale!!

Kerie

Oh, no, this is very bad news for the folks in MD.

I hope that the powers that will can manage to reschedule at some juncture.

Sadly, these things happen, but I'm certain it will all work out in the end and a concert will be re-booked. I hope that no one had booked tickets already? Were they on sale yet?

Love Jennifer XX

Gail,

Is there any news about when tickets go on sale for the CT show in June??

Shannon xx

I'm told it may be by the end of this week.  There are several levels of tickets as well. As soon as it is released I'll let you know! Gail

Thank's Gail!!!! I can't wait to see him in concert. I will be there with my wonderful friends Eileen, Juliet and Lee!!!

Love, Shannon xx

New Date:

June 18

Michael and Kenny G

Crown Center

Fayetteville, NC

Thanks Gail for the info....Wow!  Karen and Lynn, he just keeps getting closer to ya!!!! Bet you will be there! LOL!!!! That will make a nice stop on your way home from Charleston!  Wish I could be there, but  I will be up north waiting to see him in NY and hopefully Ct if the tickets ever go on sale....

Kerie

I see the concert for Hartford at the Bushnell listed finally, tickets on sale Wednesday!!!

Kerie

Michael Bolton & Friends Benefit The Bushnell - Mortensen Hall Tuesday, 6/21/11 7:30PM EDT On Sale on 05/11/11 10:00AM EDT

Thanks for the info Kerie.  Where is it listed?  It's not on the Bushnell site.

Diane

Look on the Bushnell site under buy tickets online and look for June, it is listed there..

Kerie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service