I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, I found it.  I wonder who is going to be with him.

Diane

I just wanted to share this info!  I was all set to purchase tickets today at 10:00am for the June 21st concert in CT.  Went online and called the theater.  They pushed the sale date to Monday, May 16th at 10:00am!  DARN! So close yet so far!
Yeah, I posted under the Charity event thread...They arent' doing it this week because of the sale of Wicked tickets.  Had to move it to Monday...sorry for any inconvenience. Gail
No inconvenience Gail! Just can't wait to get those tickets!!  The gentleman at the box office was rather pleasant this time!  Monday, Monday!!! Thanks Gail!!

Anyone trying for a presale on the Fayetteville concert tomorrow the pass code is:

“gems” 

New date:

July 12th

Coliseu Do Porto

Porto, Portugal

Thanks very much indeed Pilar for putting that poster in !  It is a beautiful poster and lovely to see things like that that we never get the opportunity to see because of the miles that separate  - thank you !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Pilar for the poster. Fabulous!!! And thanks Gail for the update!!! And hi to you Wee One!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Tickets for July's 14th concert @ La Granja, Segovia, Spain are on sale now:

http://www.entradas.com/entradas/michael-bolton--kenny-g-evento_1_2... (it has an Ebglish version on the right corner).

Is in Spanish, but thought you all would like to see the official leaflet for that concert. =)
Attachments:

Thanks Pilar! I couldn't get the first link to open...said no event scheduled. the second link showed a great photo of Michael and one of Kenny G :) Are you going to the concert Pilar?

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service