I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

No offense Kathy, but Bob should be sainted! lol That's just too funny! lol Again, good luck! If you see Michael on the 30th, spare a thought for me, okay? Take care girlfriend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

LOL...this is too funny ladies!! Well.....there is strange seating :/ The venue is a roller rink! There is preferred seating but it is first come first serve...and then all the others must stand. I would have to get there very early and wait :/ Bob the searcher has found that Truckee is 2 hours from Mammoth. Additionally it would take us 6-9 hours to travel from Truckee to Vegas :/

So then he tried flights....yipes ....insane prices for close destinations...we need Michael's tour planner!!!!! It is too difficult and without having a SURE good seat for the concert....we decided to not go for this one!!  You KNOW there will be others...on to the next concert!!!!! My possibilities for saying "hi" to Michael is on the 27th and Sept 1st.....won't be seeing him on the 30th Sylvie. I believe he is in Mountainview on that day :P Bob for sainthood??? That is sacrilegious!!! LOL LOL  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That is a shame Kathy but can fully understand by your explanation !! :)  Sounds kind of a peculiar arrangement for Truckee although possibly one of those venues where in front of the stage there will be the standing capacity - boy, does that take me back to the BOSS - wow, fantastic - mind you last one I went to of his was all standing : pushing, shoving, singing, dancing, toes stood on - OMG, it was absolutely wonderful !!!!! LOL.   As you say you have the 27th and 1st and you never know, the way shows are still getting announced, there just might still be the chance of another one before the year is out - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and I've still got my toes crossed for Sylvie and my eyes are permanently crossed for myself - what a vision !!! LOL.    There is a pun there somewhere !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes Sylvia and it is when you uncross everything you will SPIN out of control once again!!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL....you think I am in control ?????????????? ROFL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Not sure of this has been posted... Tickets for July the 8th in Tenerife (Spain) are on sale...

Hola Pilar...thanks for keeping us all updated!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

New date added:

September 3, 2011

Wells Fargo Center for the Arts

Santa Rosa, CA

That is it Gail - next year's holiday I'm hiring a trailer and going to travel up and down the Californian coast - wish I had thought about for this year !!! lol.

Great news for those that can take advantage of and hope there are plenty that it suits - just great all the concerts dates still coming in....is Michael ever going to take a break or do we have to send him a dictionary definition again for; "holiday" !!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, can I join you? :D Michael mentionned in the Pat & Kim radio interview that his daughters moved to California and I guess they'll be seeing a lot of their dad! Take care sweetie and we'll work out the details including picking up Robin R! :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey ladies....I have plenty of room for you all to park the trailer on my property!!!!!!! OMG...can you imagine??????? I think Bob and Ryan might run off and get a hotel room for sanity!!!!!! What a fun thought though. In fact a trailer will be perfect because California is HUGE and we can sleep in the trailer for the 7 hour trips!! LOL LOL Actually this is how Michael used to plan his tours back east. You could easily hit 10 concerts within hours of each other. I often told Bob I wish we lived back east and i could go to 10 - 20 concerts in a year......and you know I would!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

And I did one year Kathy! Yes he used to have them quite close together some years back here..Funny!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service