I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes you did Robin Md. and I would have been right there with you!!! LOL  Nothing like all our great memories...soooooooo....guess we need to make new ones!!! On your mark...get set....and go buy more concert tickets!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Only one daughter moved to CA...

Thanks Gail...that is a bit far north for me :) But I am certain many fans will be there!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Another terramundi getting started - TRAILER FOR HIRE - Califronia here I come.....OMG Kathy get warnings out everywhere and BTW what was the song about the trailer - I can't get past the first little line - was it Jack Jones or Pat Boone used sing it - you know the one I mean ??????? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia & Kathy-
I found the trailer! Really it's the MB American RV !!!
Joy
MB American RV II caravane motorhomeMb caravan trailer

Sylvia and Joy.....TOO FUNNY!!!!! An advertisement for a motor home that I think some crazy gals might be interested in it!!!!!!!!!! LOL Been gone for a bit ...busy with a firefighters retirement and then gone again for a couple of days!!! I will be way lost by the time I return!!! Need to get a new data plan to post from everywhere :) You know me and technology!!!! lol

Kathy and LAGF Bob

For Robin & Sylvie,

This is an ad for an RV trailer-and the brand is actually:

"MB Caravan Trailer"

How funny is that?

Joy

Dang Joy I missed the name of the motor home!!!! That HAS to be the one!!!! Trying to read fast and catch up :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

PERFECT Joy - just one question - can I buy it on E-BAY ?????????????????????? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL-you are becoming the ebay expert, so I imagine you can buy almost anything on ebay!!

Joy

Have no clue Wee One!!!! Is that an ouzo stain I see???? lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

OMG talk about somebody talking to you - Kathy you have answered my question to Joy 40 minutes BEFORE I asked it - WOW - quick get Helena's ghostbusters over here !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service