I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Not yet...sorry! Gail

Juliet, does Michael Lington's page not show August 5th in England from 20.00 - 23.00 ??   Have checked with Ticketmaster and nothing showing for the UK for Michael Bolton or Michael Lington but it cannot be Royal Albert Hall if it is August 5th as there is a Proms Concert booked for then  !  Certainly the 5th August could sound reasonable as they could then go onto South Africa for the concert on the 8th.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Where on facebook are you seeing these dates Juliet? It wouldn't be August 31 because he is in CA then.  Haven't gotten any dates for August 5th or July 31st.   If you guys would let me know where you are seeing these dates I'll check them out.  Gail

Hi Gail,

Where I got the information for the Royal Courts of Justice from is Michael Lington's web page in his tour date section and it shows the 5th August !  I then checked the Royal Court of Justice web site and it would appear it is only private functions that are held there ! 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Juliet,

After more searching have found out it looks as though it is a private function being held at the Royal Courts of Justice, London on 5th August, 2011 !! :)

Big let-down - eh ?? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Nice one Juliet - that is brilliant news !! :)  Just as well you got that new job - bet you are pleased and I hope it all goes well and you have a fantastic time !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Maybe this one is not the right place...sorry... but there is a contest for a meet a greet, 4 people, for the next 14th July concert in Spain. Details in the next link.

http://www.m80radio.com/concursos/concurso/Metgreat-Michael-Bolton-...

For not Spanish speakers:

• M80 Radio brings you the possibility of meeting the artists in person, take a photo with them and then, attend the concert at 10.30PM at the Patio Central Real Fábrica de Cristales de La Granja, (Segovia)

Are you a true fan? You only have to send an e-mail to concurso@m80radio.com, writting in the subject MICHAEL BOLTON Y KENNY G and answering to the next question: What are the names of the latest CD released by both them, Michael Bolton & Kenny G?

How cool is that Pilar??? I love it!! i am sure there will be LOTS of entries and Pilar.....yours better be at the top!!!! LOL Good luck to you :) Thanks for posting this because you never know who is traveling where :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

What a neat map and listing!  Just be sure everyone knows these are dates you are wishing for and not already confirmed.  This is cute! Gail

Maybe we need a new thread for WISH LISTS for MB's tour.. LOL  I hope we get more confirmed dates, like back here in the Eastern part of the USA!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

I agree with you Robin.  New England dates would be more than welcome.

Diane :)

Mid-Atlantic too to replace the one here that was cancelled due to venue issues, not MB.

VA, MD, Eastern PA are all due again for shows!!!!  Another in NC would work too!! LOL

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service