I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I was delirious last night!! LOL They are between diapers and a toddlers first pair of undies!!! The little child is able to pull up their own "undies"...really a pull up-able diaper!!! I signed off after that post...thank goodness!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ah Kathy, you didn't just say that, did you? lol You're supposed to respect your elders! lol lolJust teasing Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I was helping a colleague Sylvie!!!! You will be there one day :)  lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL and cried at the same time - YES, the truth hurts and "old age" doesn't come alone !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh Sylvia, I know girl. I think it was Bette Davis who said: "Growing old is not for sisssies!" lol Take care wee wee one... :D Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Do you think we could drop this subject now before we start talking about, what are they called again, Tena Lady, or something - think I have seen an advert somewhere for them and they are supposed to be very good !! LOL

Sylvia.  Your Scottish friend.

Yes Sylvia, I'll change the subject: aren't you supposed to be at an appointment? E-mail me later. Take care andbonne chance! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Here is one that is confirmed but not all paperwork signed so can't post on the main site yet but just a heads up for you guys:

September 26

Alamodome

San Antonio, TX

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C0046EEDF06A546?artistid=734607&...

Thanks Gail.....he sure is working hard!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

HI I'm from South Africa and the press says Michael will be performing in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban but we only see dates for Johannesburg. What are the dates for Micheal to sing in Cape Town please?

Hello Berrie,

as I know from this forum, there are just 2 concerts in Johannesburg. Enjoy yourself !!!

Ivana

August 8Monday

August 9Tuesday

Thank you so much for the speedily reply but it still hasn't provided the info i need. I'm fully aware of Michael's dates in Johannesburg, however it's also announced here in SA that he'll be in Cape Town and Durban. I'm asking for the Cape Town dates please. 

Love

Berrie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service