I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Gail are the tickets on sale "August" 19??

Good eyes Anna....lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Here is another one not confirmed through management but looks to be happening:

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/8/16/nation/9294264...

The hitman cometh for an unforgettable extravaganza

KUALA LUMPUR: He has worked with the biggest and best talents in the music industry.

Now, multiple Grammy award-winner and hit maker David Foster (pic) is bringing some of his friends here for a one-night musical extravaganza at the Putra Indoor Stadium in Bukit Jalil in October.

Showcased as David Foster & Friends Live in Asia Tour 2011, he will team up with popular balladeer Michael Bolton, 58, funk soul artiste Philip Bailey, 60, of Earth, Wind & Fire fame, British tenor Russel Watson and young pop star Charice, 19, for the Oct 22 event.

Foster, 61, has been responsible for creating some of the biggest sensations in music and one of the most successful producers and songwriters in history.

Among his memorable works was the aptly-titled Unforgettable, a classic duet produced with Foster's musical ingenuity between the great late Nat “King” Cole and his daughter Natalie.

His illustrious song book will be the focus of the show, which happens to be Foster's debut performance in Kuala Lumpur.

Enrich Malaysia Airlines, in collaboration with JAG Concerts and Events, are the concert presenters.

Early bird tickets to the show, ranging from RM103 to RM583, are available at www.jagtickets.com.my and from the Enrich Customer Service Centre (Sentral Station KL)for Enrich members from Aug 26. Public sales start Sept 10.

Ok. have found out MB will be doing this show as well as a few more with David during that time so if I find out more info will post.  Gail
Ok..here is the full tour:
10/19 and 10/20 tokyo at Tokyo Forum A
10/22 Kuala Lumpur at Putra Indoor Stadium
10/25 Manila at Araneta Coliseum
10/28 Jakarta at Plenary Hall
10/31 Bangkok at Impact Arena
11/3 Singapore at Marina Bay Sands
Michael is part of this tour but this was not set up by his management and therefore they don't have a lot of info to give me. So if you are interested you would need to check local ticket agents or the venue.  I may have a couple others to add...they are checking for me.

Well Michael is really busy with this tour, isn't he?!?!  Thanks for keeping us posted Gail!!

Helena..xx...

Wow Gail, thanks, he's sure getting around the world with this one!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Robin :)

Lucky people out East - wow, what a set of dates !!! :)   Thanks for posting all the information Gail !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail! I got an email about David being in Vegas in Oct. Will Michael be appearing in that show as well? I'm just sayin'!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy, he will not be at the October 1st concert in Vegas because he was already commited and has a concert in Bossier that night.  There is also one on November 25th and I'm waiting for an answer on that one...if anyone hears or sees anything before I get info back on that one..please post.  Gail

Oh thank heavens Gail...lol  Only because I could have bought GREAT seats for the Oct. 1 concert and I thought about it but gambled and PRAYED Michael wouldn't appear!!! LOL  Oh that is terrible to even think but I didn't want to be WRONG!!!! Thankfully my gamble paid off....whew!!!! Is the Nov. 25th concert here or in Asia?? Should I prepare to BUY another ticket pray tell?????? LOL Thanks Gail :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

The November 25th show is the David Foster and Friends at Mandalay Bay but so far have just seen the show listed with no guests names...I've asked management and they are checking on things because evidentlly David is just now getting all the guests lined up.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service