I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

HI Gail!!! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait I am going to see him on the 27 in AC and the 28 in PA!!!!!? Cant wait hope the weather cooperate!! So excited!!
Love Eileen

Thanks for that information Pilar......he is getting nearer to the UK !!!!!  :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))    Maybe, just maybe visiting these shores before Australia !!!! :)))))))))))))))))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh wow, I guess he's possibly doing parts of the UK before Australia????  thanks for sharing Pilar. 

Robin in MD :)

That's our Michael!! You never know where he will pop up....now back to the good part and that is....that he is back on the road again!!!! Everyone keep your eyes and ears open :)  lol  Thanks for the info Pilar!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ok...you asked about the US...here is what I just posted to the main page...

Michael will be playing in Kettering OH on June 4th at the Fraze Pavillion for the Performing Arts.  Tickets will be on sale 3/24 at 9 a.m. More exciting news to come on Monday!  http://www.fraze.com/michael-bolton/

I just now saw this on FB Gail..  Wow, I hope the exciting news is MORE SHOWS here in June...and some closer to the East coast. I went to that venue 10 years ago but hope to find some shows closer this time around.. Anyone going, it's a nice venue..good luck with tix on the 24th!

I thought I was going Robin because there is a Kettering in the UK and I didn't see the OH in my excitement and because of my crossed eyes from this afternoon......only when I went in to look at the venue because I wanted to find a seating plan for that front row thought the price of the tickets in dollars a bit strange...... penny didn't drop at that point though for I was away into another page before I spotted OH.....need I say more .......................!!!! LOl.

Do hope there are plenty who can take advantage of it for it is saying it is a 3 hour concert so wonder who is going to be there supporting him.....certainly sounds as though it will be a good one.....enjoy all those who can go !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL Sylvia!!!

Well that is certainly positive thinking Sylvia!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

More exciting news, uh?????? =)

Yeah, you gotta love how Gail leaves us dangling! lol Thanks for posting Gail and I'll echo Robin's post about concerts on the East Coast and further North for that matter... :D Take care Gail. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service