I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I know Dianna..I'm happy for him too!!

Robin in MD :)

I cannot wait!!! I´ve never been to his concert before! I´m looking sooo much forward to being there, the butterflies in my stomach won´t let me sleep the next month, haha

Rosalina are you going to the concert in Copenhagen ????   Oh that is wonderful news and I am so, so pleased for you to finally have a concert to go to......oh that is truly wonderful to hear about and thanks for coming on and telling us and I know you will have a fantastic time and you must remember to come onto the Tour thread afterwards and give us a little review of the concert .....that is after you have recovered and come down off of cloud 9 !!!! LOL.

Take care Rosalina !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you soo much, Sylvia, I am, and yes FINALLY hehe, it will be the best!!! Of course I will be more than happy to do that!!!<- but as you say, might take some time to recover hahaha :D and all the way through the 7 Heavens, might take months LOL

Countdown time starting now Rosalina.....just over a week...yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :)

You have a fantastic concert and we will hear all about it afterward and remember too when you see the Pink Ladies....say hello to them and you will not miss them for they are sitting near one another and they have plenty of things that are PINK, even pink badges in case they get lost .....LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yeahh!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!:) and of course haha so much fun! :D

Hi Rosalina!

One of those *Pink Ladies*...from Finland...ME want to see You and say 'Hello' at the concert in Copenhagen!

I'm really happy for You to be able to attand to MB's concert...I still remember my first time 2009, in London,...it was unforgettably...as I'm sure this is going to be for You too <3!

And just an info for You...unfortunatelly normally it is not possible to take any picture with Michael...but in the concert You are free to take as much pictures and videos (Michael has said this himself, about taking pictures) as You like :)

Looking forward to see You in Copenhagen!

Jaana....Pink Lady...from Finland

Hi Rosalina!! Hope you have fun jumping in the audience with Jaana!!! LOL And of course Astrid will be there somewhere also. You all have a great time and don't forget to come back here and share all your FUN with us :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Rosalina,

we are looking forward to meet you!!! Let's have a great time See you soon.

Best wishes from Germany

Astrid

Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Date Added

August 3 - Summer Concert Series -Hyatt Regency Newport Beach - California
Michael Bolton and Michael Lington

Why thank you Gail.....looking very good indeed!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))) Thanks for ALL the updates...much appreciated!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service