I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18078

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for information Gail and billing looks interesting....MB and ML....a set of concerts with ML instead of Kenny G ?? lol.   Hope someone is able to take advantage of and if not this one, hope ones nearer for you all in that part of the world, are announced soon !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Gail, is there a set date for ticket sales on the August 3rd date? Just checking for Robin R who's trying to find a way to get there. Thanks in advance sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Talked to Robin and she knows about the tickets...thanks!

Thanks Gail, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I have a little question to ask and it is concerning the new dates that have been announced and where they have been published......they are on FB and on the Tour Section on the website here but they have not been included in the Tour Dates  (not too sure what you call it)  "flash screen" at beginning of website and I am wondering why this is ???    Does it mean if they are not included on that Tour Dates section that there are no "pre-sale tickets" and you have to head to the venue to acquire them but if that is the case why does it show "public sale" against those advertised on the "flash screen" but hasn't been up-dated with new concerts that have been announced for, as far as I can see, anyone coming onto the website for first time would think MB's schedule finishes on 15th June.  I must admit I thought that as each new date of tour was added it would in turn be added to the "flash screen" which would generate an e-mail to each member informing them of the new tour date so that even those that don't come into the forum would definitely know of new dates....if I am totally wrong in my thinking - okay... BUT.... if that system has been abandoned why not change the "flash screen" ?   I know I am jumping the gun but I just want to make doubly sure that I know exactly what I am doing ...OMG that will be a first....when THOSE Scottish dates are announced so that I don't get left in my usual position at the cow's tail and miss out on possibility of front row seats.....I am really a little boy scout at heart...be prepared !!! LOL.

The flash screen is for concerts with presales.  The August 3 concert and the ones over seas right now don't have presales. They were going to try to work out presales for the CA one but they venue put the tickets on sale before they could work out anything with them. The tour section will have all the current dates but the flash screen is just for the ones they have worked out presales for.  Gail

Thanks Gail for information on flash screen and tour dates posted there.....thanks a lot !! :)

Thanks Gail!! I appreciate the info because it can get confusing until we all have enough "practice" with the tix sales on the MB site. Personally.....I want to go waaayyyyyy back and stand in line or call in using my MB platinum fan card and get great seats!!!! Remember ladies???? LOL  Ohhh those were the simple days!!!! Nostalgia gets you nowhere!!! :(   lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Sorry if this has been posted before...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-18454814

Gail posted it on the 2012 Tour thread yesterday Pilar but no harm whatsoever it being over here too and what an unfortunate set of circumstances for all those who wanted to attend !! :(

Is kind of hard deciding where to put these type things isn't it?  :)

Hey Gail, as far as I'm concerned, I think it does belong on both threads so it's all good. Take care sweetie. :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service