I will post new concerts in this thread. Hopefully I have set it correctly to be at the top.

Gail

We've gotta find a way to trust

The very best in all of us

Let there be love, let there be love

Views: 18079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

New date added:

December 10th

Madisonville, KY

Glema Mahr Center for the Arts

More info is on the tour thread...

Thanks Gail, here you go ladies down south! MB is coming down your way!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Yeah, he's getting closer!!  About 4 1/2 hours, possible if I can get good tickets!!!  Keep those dates coming! LOL!!!

Kerie

Crossing fingers for you Kerie !! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

You came to mind girl!! That's a short drive!!! I drove 6.5 hours to Hartford..Go for it!! :)

Robin in MD:)

Exactly Robin!!! Mary said the Kentucky concert was 3 hours away and I said ONLY three hours??? LOL You are right Kerie...front row seats are VERY motivating...lol I will be hoping you get a closer concert OR good seats for the Kentucky one :))))) And Mary....snap out of your momentary brain lapse and get out there to see Michael!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Best luck with the good tickets for You Kerie!!

Jaana xx

I haven't gotten any info on the appearance in St. Petersburg next week but will let you know if I find out anything.  Gail

Thanks Gail for the continued updates :) I hope your weather has improved!! Southern fans here is your chance!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wonder if Mary will be able to take advantage of the date and venue.....hope so as I hope there are many more who can take advantage of  it !! :)    Thanks for information Gail !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia...I HOPE that area includes Mary!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey girls, I'm way ahead of you: I told Mary last night but she says it's 3 hours drive away and in December so she says it's doubtful but she did say she'd tell Meg. I told her she could have 6 months to get organized and maybe if there's train service or something. Man, I hope they can go! I'm not sure she follows this thread but I'll either direct her to it or keep you posted. Take care and thanks for caring Sylvia and Kathy! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service